Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I come over.

new-girl.gif

Did anyone have an MMJ card back in the day or still have it? I remember before weed became legal in CA, there was this 1,000 mg edible and would just take a small piece but still get zooted :lol:

original-1443466632.jpg

Alright.

Is this a private grow operation or something that’s more commercialized and for a business.
I Do Both
What lessons have you learned that can be useful to a first time, smaller scale grow. In home tent op.
Dive Into Concepts Like Nutrient Availability By PH, Vapor Pressure Deficit (VPD) And Daily Light Integral (DLI) As They Relate To Indoor Gardening. Remember, Corporate Cannabis Is A B!
What state
Colorado
Can I come over.
Hell Naw. Respectfully :lol:

Did anyone have an MMJ card back in the day or still have it? I remember before weed became legal in CA, there was this 1,000 mg edible and would just take a small piece but still get zooted :lol:

original-1443466632.jpg

They stopped selling those for a while. I used to buy them and eat little pieces at a time and it would last me for over a week.

Kids come to school looking/acting like zombies.
Don't know who/where/what they are getting into but it damn sure ain't no regular WEEDS.

original-1443466632.jpg
I remember going to this doctor that was recommended by my yoga instructor. Was in and out in like 15 minutes with a card.
Some of the edible these dispensaries were selling were insane :lol: a couple licks would do the job given the high dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom