Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howd that work out in the end.
If I wasn't white it would've presumably ended with at least something.

I refused a warrantless property search, then waived my rights to an attorney and let them interrogate me. I was high at that moment so not the greatest idea in hindsight.
It was a pair of cops, one lead interrogator woman who looked about 40 and a guy in his 20s who didn't really do or say anything. I answered every question but changed details a bunch of times. I think the supposed amount I ordered in that package and in previous purchases changed at least twice.
The younger cop looked like he was having a great time but when I was asked to explain Silkroad by the woman and I compared it to eBay, she just gave my silence and a nasty stare until the younger cop interrupted with a 'I think what he's trying to say is...' :lol:

When she finished, she said they weren't arresting me at that time but that the transcript and confiscated weed would be referred for prosecution. Never heard anything after that.

These kids legit have options at their fingertips

Go back 10 years ago and the sketchy way people were coppin bud online was through the dark web. Fast forward to the present, you can go on your phone and have it delivered same day.
Man pre modern internet and smart phones lot of parking lots and sketchy meet ups were the thing. Early dro was 20g 400zip no matter what kind. Was waaaaaay different. Things changed super fast too

Man pre modern internet and smart phones lot of parking lots and sketchy meet ups were the thing. Early dro was 20g 400zip no matter what kind. Was waaaaaay different. Things changed super fast too
I remember the homies all pitching in for a zip of purple Haze from Washington heights back in 2006 or 2007... 400 for the zip but it was definitely worth it. One dime of purple Sprinkled with some real sour D was the best blend ever ...

Going to a resort in Cancun for the first time in a few months

Anybody got experience getting bud in that situation? Or should i chalk it up

Going to a resort in Cancun for the first time in a few months

Anybody got experience getting bud in that situation? Or should i chalk it up
Just being honest I usually bring my own when going to Mexico (which I know is way too risky), unless you have a pen or edibles (which are usually fairly easy to just pack and forget about).

Whenever I've had to buy weed in Mexico it's been terrible. Same with Colombia. All the stuff being sold in the safer areas/ tourist areas is usually Mexican brick weed and it's terrible. U can talk em down on the prices for sure but know even if u only paid a dollar you would be overpaying. It is all trash.

Last edited:
I havent even flown with bud domestically, these mexican jail stories got me kinda shook lol

everything ive read agrees with your evaluation on the quality. Also not sure how strict the resort is about smoking so even if i did secure some im not sure how that would go

Edibles/pen might be the way even thought id still be a little anxious

Just being honest I usually bring my own when going to Mexico (which I know is way too risky), unless you have a pen or edibles (which are usually fairly easy to just pack and forget about).

Whenever I've had to buy weed in Mexico it's been terrible. Same with Colombia. All the stuff being sold in the safer areas/ tourist areas is usually Mexican brick weed and it's terrible. U can talk em down on the prices for sure but no even if u only paid a dollar you would be overpaying. It is all trash.
It was in the 90s but in Cancun they would ask what state you were from and price accordingly. But can confirm, all brick

I was out PV Mexico last year and can confirm the tree was brick.

Shawty I was with had copped, can’t remember the amount but dude tried to charge $100. She told him all she brought out the room was like $50 and dude accepted it. We got smashed off it but it definitely was huff and had hella seeds throughout.

Also I almost got hemmed up as soon as I got through customs because I had cones with me (empty cones since I detest rolling). They thought I was smuggling drugs and I had to keep telling them I’m smoking tobacco.

Daily driver

Attachments

• B424EEEF-AF3F-44A7-9C42-2560C9C3FA3F.jpeg
    B424EEEF-AF3F-44A7-9C42-2560C9C3FA3F.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 878
mplsdunk mplsdunk u my guy and I do regularly fly with bud but even I was thinking that might not be advisable.

With that said I know TSA isn't looking for bud. I wouldn't bring too much but I've flown with under a zip before with no issue. When I'm a lil more nervous I just preroll them and stick them some where inconspicuous (not my butt).

It is and that’s the main reason I’m hesitant on flying with bud.

Also have a security clearance and don’t need to lose that because I wanted to bring back some green from the west to the east coast

TSA isn’t looking for green or enforcing it.

Don’t do it if it’s not worth the risk though. Def don’t go international with it.

It’s always in a checked bag for me, like a regular amount. Not pounds.

I remember the homies all pitching in for a zip of purple Haze from Washington heights back in 2006 or 2007... 400 for the zip but it was definitely worth it. One dime of purple Sprinkled with some real sour D was the best blend ever ...
I copped a qtr for 120 on 145 and broadway in like 07 It was alright

My friend flies with bud outta Colorado all the time. I would never tho... flew with a bag of candy I swapped with edibles and they tested the sugar like it was coke or something. I got through but I never did it again after that.
Testing the sugar is wild as hell. I didn't even know they could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom