NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still catching up on my AEWs

- OC and Okada vs. Claudio and #OurLegend was a solid match

- Omega vs. MJF was some high quality sports entertainment. :pimp: MJF best AEW champ by far.

"Excluded content
Chris Von Erich the youngest brother of the family, was excluded from the plot by director and writer Sean Durkin in order to keep the film's runtime down. Chris died by suicide in 1991, two years before the death of Kerry Von Erich."

And are Kerry & David side characters while Kevin stars? OK.

To each their own but I'm gonna pass.
why cut that out of the story? not buying the time thing. maybe the family dudnt want that covered for some reason?

why cut that out of the story? not buying the time thing. maybe the family dudnt want that covered for some reason?

Chris was very small and didn't look like the other brothers or a pro wrestler for that matter
so his story may be a bit confusing or complicated to squeeze in.

But it's an indication that the film or vision of may be whitewashed and that wouldn't interest me. The Von Erich family tragedy may be a little too real for Hollywood; Chris' story as an example...

Rest in peace to all of them.

I hope the film is great but I'ma pass.

"Durkin tells EW that although he included Chris Von Erich in his original scripts, he ultimately decided to consolidate the brothers to four, purely for narrative reasons. "That was one of the toughest decisions I had to make," he says."

noblekane noblekane

Chris was very small and didn't look like the other brothers or a pro wrestler for that matter
so his story may be a bit confusing or complicated to squeeze in.

But it's an indication that the film or vision of may be whitewashed and that wouldn't interest me. The Von Erich family tragedy may be a little too real for Hollywood; Chris' story as an example...

Rest in peace to all of them.

I hope the film is great but I'ma pass.
My great grandpa got me in to wrestling in about 1982..He had a massive satellite dish in his front yard on the side of a mountain in TN so he was able to get more than just local shows..He was a huge Fritz fan and always loved the “Fritz Boys” (as he called them)..

I wish they’d have been able to get all the family in the film, but I'll still go and support because it seems like this could end up being the greatest pro wrestling movie ever and I don’t wanna miss out seeing it on the big screen like I did with The Wrestler (still think Mickey should’ve got the Oscar for playing the Ram)..

F-8RODeXkAE8hJs

Hell yeah

Back
Top Bottom