NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
like with goldberg you have to have him win a few or else you're just beating a dead horse and his jobbing gives no rub.

Wins and losses don’t matter for part-time guys that transcend wrestling. People will tune in to see Cena because he’s a big name. Casuals don’t know or care if he lost his last match, so the opponent will get the rub (pause).

The casuals definitely doesn't know that Cena last TV victory was five years ago..

Hell I've been watching wrestling longer *constantly*and I didn't know that..

*I think I heard his last W was against HHH?*

@AEWItes
B Sox B Sox
@Bend_The_Knee
Peep Game Peep Game
@T0INE

Find a lie.

The 06 ROH comparison makes perfect
Sense.

Peep Game Peep Game How would you compare peak TNA to current AEW?

I haven’t watched in a minute, but current AEW wishes it was peak TNA (which I feel was 03-06, maaaaaaybe 07). Just from what I have watched recently, it’s just way too much super nerd wink wink **** and it’s very off putting. Tony Khan is a cancer to non-WWE wrestling. He built up a lot of good will initially, but through Vince practically being ousted from the WWE, and HHH being looked at a lot more favorably, Tony has lost so much steam and just comes off as a dork with his parents money.

I'm actually surprised they haven't blamed Cena's losing streak because AEW was founded in 2019..

Or AEW fans claiming it as an AEW cursed.. like the based God curse.. :rofl:

2fbe310319b178e08806c2c417b8e553_crop_exact.jpg

Just enjoy wrestling.
Should have been that from jump. Not now when a large part of the initial goodwill is gone. Ratings, key demo etc were bragged about. Now that people who gave Tony a pass for 4 years are calling **** out, people who watch the shows are supposed to only praise and never call whack **** out.
"Just enjoy wrestling" "Its a win for the fans" "Who cares if it's LOLTNA quality, at least the wrestlers have jobs"

Back
Top Bottom