NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professional wrestling fans are too poor and classless for the big money advertisers

weren't higher ups in the wwe kinda pissed after Ric's drunk rambling during Muta's HOF speech

was reading an article about a mount rushmore of wrestling color commentators

would agree on bobby heenan and jesse ventura being 1 and 2. i dont like jerry lawler but hes third by default.

not sure who 4th would be. mike tenay or larry zybysko?
JR

jr a play by play guy

on that note i use to hate vince doing play by play as a kid but now watching old 80's and 90's ppvs i actually like him. hes hilariously over the top.

as far as play by play goes
my personal favorite will always be gorilla monsoon. gordon solie, jim ross would go next.

last would be hard. either vince or tony schiavone

sciavone really ****** up not staying as wwe's play by play guy. if he had stayed, jim ross would have never went to the wwe and became as big as he did. it would have been schiavone in his place instead.

jr a play by play guy

on that note i use to hate vince doing play by play as a kid but now watching old 80's and 90's ppvs i actually like him. hes hilariously over the top.

as far as play by play goes
my personal favorite will always be gorilla monsoon. gordon solie, jim ross would go next.

last would be hard. either vince or tony schiavone

sciavone really ****ed up not staying as wwe's play by play guy. if he had stayed, jim ross would have never went to the wwe and became as big as he did. it would have been schiavone in his place instead.

Vince was great back when he was mild mannered...before he growled so much.

him going over the top makes me chuckle all the time. always thinking the match is over then being surprised that its not 🤣

mike tenay in tna was straight garbage. he wasnt cut out to be lead play by play. him trying to ruin christian's tna debut with his little chime ins was cringe and really made me want to slap his vampire looking face

Back
Top Bottom