NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s daisy duke. Singular, as in one. Because he’s only a knee, not two. I wonder if buying the hose is like a buy one get one free thing for him🤔

giphy.gif

also where did the story come from that jack perry is friends with the elite? because hes from california?

I think the wrestling nerd logic is that he didn't like the CM so obviously he was compromised by the Elites

I thought this was kinda known. Pretty sure they hand picked him for AEW and personally delivered his contract to him at some Indy show.

I thought this was kinda known. Pretty sure they hand picked him for AEW and personally delivered his contract to him at some Indy show.

Didn't know that

Never really saw him portrayed as being under their thumb until after his dust up with Phil

didnt they do that to EVERYONE they intially signed for the launch of aew including that one ref that looks like he does crack?

i know i seen a youtube video of them doing that to the lucha bros and we know damn well the lucha bros aint hanging in the back with the elite lol

Catching up on RAM.. that opening segment with the big girls brawling :rofl:

Dirty Dom's crowd boos are def. piped in. They lower his mic and raise the crowd noise. So corny man, it was so noticeable this episode.

they were saying mustafa was going to win the title. wonder if he was suppose to give it up as well

Ahsoka is over, so Wrestling is #1 to me til Loki starts Thursday.

Whats up?

They did Trick dirty like Ryder.

for a second, i thought paul heyman was going to announce Roman Reigns for next week on NXT :lol:
guess heyman will be in breakker's corner

Catching up on RAM.. that opening segment with the big girls brawling :rofl:

Dirty Dom's crowd boos are def. piped in. They lower his mic and raise the crowd noise. So corny man, it was so noticeable this episode.
i dont know why they do this.

aew has one third the crowd wwe has at live events but you dont hear fake crowd noise on their broadcasts

the way wwe fans be on social media i refuse to believe they wouldnt be a loud responsive crowd.

wwe probably made cuts on the soundstage equipment or something lol

Back
Top Bottom