NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey ..My bad, you asked a real question and I gave you half-assed answer..I like Swerve..I think he's fun to watch in the ring and I think he carries himself outside the ring like you'd want a main eventer/headliner to..But he doesn't really pass the eye test ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican )..Although he's listed at 6'1" and 220lbs, he doesn't come across as being even that big (kinda like Adam Cole)..I think he comes across more as a guy who can be a holder of the #2 title, main event TV shows, possibly main event a B-level PLE, and maybe challenge for the occasional world title when in a pinch..But I just can't picture him being the main guy that carries a company on his back..I don't see him being the guy doing the big media events..Plus he seems to be way too concerned with his music "career" which is a major distraction (Only reason it works for Jericho is because he's on the last leg of his career and fans don't really expect as much from him as talent that's 20 yrs his junior)..So IMO he's basically Dolph Ziggler..Very good hand that's respected by the fans/locker room, but he's just not the guy any company is gonna strap the rocketship to his back..

to be fair theres ALOT of wwe fans hyped for his arrival 🤣

F7d709YWcAEm1XQ

FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey ..My bad, you asked a real question and I gave you half-assed answer..I like Swerve..I think he's fun to watch in the ring and I think he carries himself outside the ring like you'd want a main eventer/headliner to..But he doesn't really pass the eye test ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican )..Although he's listed at 6'1" and 220lbs, he doesn't come across as being even that big (kinda like Adam Cole)..I think he comes across more as a guy who can be a holder of the #2 title, main event TV shows, possibly main event a B-level PLE, and maybe challenge for the occasional world title when in a pinch..But I just can't picture him being the main guy that carries a company on his back..I don't see him being the guy doing the big media events..Plus he seems to be way too concerned with his music "career" which is a major distraction (Only reason it works for Jericho is because he's on the last leg of his career and fans don't really expect as much from him as talent that's 20 yrs his junior)..So IMO he's basically Dolph Ziggler..Very good hand that's respected by the fans/locker room, but he's just not the guy any company is gonna strap the rocketship to his back..

Thanks for the legit answer. I respect it.

For my veterans, green rhino123 green rhino123 Case Case @King of Trash Style and others.

What are your thoughts on keeping the same entrance music while moving to another promotion? Just an open ended question.

I don't mind it at all. Definitely helps them be immediately recognizable in the new promotion. But ONLY if it's the real song. Not a WCW style knockoff. If it's not the real thing, then just start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom