NT's Very Own Producer: "FLU" Appreciation

But try to understand where I'm comin' from when you judgin' him off only a few beats, And I have beats from Flu on my computer that will put a lot of N's whole catalogs to shame. No favoritism whatsoever.
I mean honestly though what the hell is somebody supposed to judge anybody off of? What you see/hear from them right? Dude can't go off thesame stuff you going by because you have more to go by and I never understood why people don't understand that. Its like if you say something negative youhave to be automatically be a hater. Thats not always the case. Anyway I like the songs I've heard so far and wish nothing but the best for anybodytrying to put themselves out there and make it happen.

flu has always been a top dog in the production game on NT since i remember. mezone is the most improved imo but that's another post.

nerd.gif

ya'll are crazy....

Time, I got you...I'm working on a beat right now perfect for you

Nah, Towards the end of the year...

Summer is when I'm gonna be locked in the studio and doin' photoshoots, etc.

So around winter.

You a perfectionist huh
laugh.gif
...that's a good thing.

Look forward to it
pimp.gif

back on topic

The Jay Z track is
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by oFLUo

nerd.gif

ya'll are crazy....

Time, I got you...I'm working on a beat right now perfect for you

eek.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
cant wait to hear it... u know when i get on u comin wit me right?(no weezy)
roll.gif

You a perfectionist huh
laugh.gif
...that's a good thing.

Look forward to it
pimp.gif

Yea...It's funny...Because that's how I always describe myself...A perfectionist.

It'll be worth it tho.

But yea, Back on topic...

But Im judging off what I CAN HEAR
True. And I disagreed with your judgement.

You was puttin' all these extra disgusted/shameful smileys (
eyes.gif
/
tired.gif
) like Flu was overrated and garbage...
I wasn't goin'.
I mean honestly though what the hell is somebody supposed to judge anybody off of? What you see/hear from them right? Dude can't go off the same stuff you going by because you have more to go by and I never understood why people don't understand that. Its like if you say something negative you have to be automatically be a hater. Thats not always the case.
I wasn't talking to you G.

Yo Ikon where the hell you been man...you got signed and you can't post no more beats on nt or something?

the OG party life beat is perfect but im lovin what flu did with it
sounds mad original too gives it a different tone i love it!

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

I like the Sweet remix, but I honestly like the Party Life remix better. Dudes sounds he uses seperates him from everybody honestly. The quality is top notch, and everything just sounds so polished.
For real that #$@$ is nuts....major props man.

Respect, I don't show alot of NT producers or artists that at all. Infact, DMV / FLU / and Time, would be the only three to have ever got that from me. Forthose three I would do any project with if asked. Flu in particular, because his beats are so universal and non committed to any region. Time and time again Ihear.. "thats a banger" from some NT producer and I turn my speakers off in utter disgust.. I mean, to me the track will be litteral trash. Horriblyput together, no transitions, no fades, no breaks, lame $*% drums and a b.s. sample like im supposed to be like this retro 1993 Wu Tang clan rip-off beat ishot. No. Flu though, consistently destroys anything i've ever seen put to him. I wish cat was in Atlanta, I've let alot of my people hear his materialin the studio and if the money was right, the location correct, dude would be getting paid.

Back
Top Bottom