NT's Very Own Producer: "FLU" Appreciation

Down to the Johan Agebjorn electronica voices, to the choral suites ... to the spizzing and scintillating hi hats and crackin snares he's right up therewith Alchemist and Just Bleezy in my book.

Appreciated.

appericated
pimp.gif

yeah, son is sorta like what I would want to sound like. plus he hooked it back in the day with VST's appreciated

Early!

Since I've been on NT (late 2003) this dudes been making beats and crushing them

In my opinion, NT has some very very talented individuals, and I've been lucky to watch them develop as artists, FLU being an excellent example

I just hope at some point in my life I'm in the positiion to get y'all put on some real music biz $!#+, cause the music is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im out chea

Best on NT

i dunno bout that... Plan and xAlexShanex rock too...

but this appreciation post is right. Flus beats can be downright disgusting.

embarassed.gif

Wow...for real, I appreciate all the kind words, it def feels good to know people are listening to the stuff you make...

like IYE2 posted I got a blog with beats on it that I'm constantly updating.....but for a real quick run down of my style, I think this is the bestexample.

January '08 Beat Tape

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Duke is disgusting.

laugh.gif
Yep.

Its a lot of talent on NT....

Real @$+@ man...I wish y'all the best....Cause I would hate to see some of y'alls talent go to waste....

I need a reason to go to the store and buy an album...from someone up and coming....I really don't have that urge since my man Stacks died
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by oFLUo

embarassed.gif

Wow...for real, I appreciate all the kind words, it def feels good to know people are listening to the stuff you make...

like IYE2 posted I got a blog with beats on it that I'm constantly updating.....but for a real quick run down of my style, I think this is the best example.

January '08 Beat Tape

eyes.gif
.. i aint really feeling it but those jay-z tracks are better thenthose beat tapes but thats how producers is cant always have a hot record

Back
Top Bottom