NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I’m trying to join team FN, is the FNX tactical the move? I plan on getting my suppressor stamp and like the beige joints, i found a setup online of what I have in mind:

B451195F-4233-4DE7-94AE-9B55D0D80F65.jpeg

Don’t do it bro:frown: you’re going to be addicted…

In all seriousness do it. 45 tact is a great piece. I love mine and actually have a similar set up

ECFB27F1-92A3-4906-8735-C176F1CA4EDB.jpeg

Bruh you flexing with that scar:lol::lol::lol:

Not to mention I’m still trying to catch up to you in FNs alone lol
“Catch up” :lol:, man that SBR P90 and 5.7 are already enough! Side note speaking of FN , thoughts on the new Highpower? Ive seen a few but haven’t handled one yet.

“Catch up” :lol:, man that SBR P90 and 5.7 are already enough! Side note speaking of FN , thoughts on the new Highpower? Ive seen a few but haven’t handled one yet.

High power looks really good I wouldn’t mind having one in fde for collection purposes. I don’t have an all steel pistol besides my revolver so I may have to come up on one lol

Then you can't earn points/miles/cashback.

The one time use cards are still tied your name/address. Same with the prepaid cards if you use them online they need your name/address
You want cashback or to hide the purchases?

And there are ways without addresses bro

Of course you have to have an address to have things online delivered

Firearms specifically go to an FFL

Seems like you missed the point of the video

The credit card changes apply to ammo also.

I didn’t miss the point at all.

It just doesn’t affect me.

Please, continue to chicken little why it’s the end of gun ownership.

Sorry for interrupting with annoying solutions.

Won’t happen again.

The problem is how exactly does this new rule "help reduce violence"?
Criminals dont typically walk into gun stores and use their credit cards to buy a gun and show ID.

Then of course the hardcore gun guys think this is some sort of way for big brother to watch them and keep them on a registry but I'm like when I pick up a gun from the FFL, don't I fill out a 4473 form anyway so whats the difference?

The problem is how exactly does this new rule "help reduce violence"?
Criminals dont typically walk into gun stores and use their credit cards to buy a gun and show ID.

Then of course the hardcore gun guys think this is some sort of way for big brother to watch them and keep them on a registry but I'm like when I pick up a gun from the FFL, don't I fill out a 4473 form anyway so whats the difference?
so the FFL keeps the 4473, the ATF doesnt. (supposedly)

which is why the ATF "raids" or "audits" FFLs to look through their 4473s.

supposedly there is no "national registry"

which is why some people are weary of the december brace amnesty stuff....seems legitimately like a voluntary registry.

filling out a 4473 doesn't innately place you on any list. the physical record is kept on site by the FFL who processed it.

edit: in ohio, with a CHL (ccw) the FFL isn't even required by law to run the NCIS. They only need to retain the 4473 for their records. So legit the only record of the transaction is the 4473 with the FFL.

I didn’t miss the point at all.

It just doesn’t affect me.

Please, continue to chicken little why it’s the end of gun ownership.

Sorry for interrupting with annoying solutions.

Won’t happen again.

If it doesn't affect you there's no need to reply.

Most of what you're doing is making assumptions/generalizations and just stating the obvious which aren't actual solutions.

If it doesn't affect you there's no need to reply.

Most of what you're doing is making assumptions/generalizations and just stating the obvious which aren't actual solutions.

Oh I thought you posted the article because you were worried about it and/or wanted to facilitate a discussion around it.

My bad.

nothing I typed was an assumption, generalization OR stating the obvious.

You got it.

Backkkto the guns…yoki is dope to watch on YouTube and I used to follow lea on ig back in the day they crank out some heat

Backkkto the guns…yoki is dope to watch on YouTube and I used to follow lea on ig back in the day they crank out some heat

I used to follow some women on IG with nice collections but I can't remember their names...either they deleted their profiles or the algorithm got em

Newest addition to my arsenal. Before the MD FFL took it into temporary confinement at the gun show, they allowed another vendor to mount the 507k as well. My turn this into a competition rig.

Welcome the P320 AXG full metal series. A nice compromise for not buying the p226 MK25.

Attachments

• E5275C0E-559D-48DF-96AE-B935D9A413A1.jpeg
    E5275C0E-559D-48DF-96AE-B935D9A413A1.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 9240C830-2397-498D-B754-8DC1539D5169.jpeg
    9240C830-2397-498D-B754-8DC1539D5169.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom