NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by finnns2003

dunkaruu wrote:

seriously, are you trying to make me have a boner ?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

On another note, though, some of ya'll have hoodwinked cuffed some very lovely ladies
pimp.gif

I'm late as us-al so if anybody wanna make a .rar file comprised of thee highlights from this thread it would be greatly appreciated by yours truly
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

obligatory nh.

laugh.gif

basically 'what had happened was'... i posted your pic and won the contest, and i'm getting a free pair of air max 360's from dirty

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

If that were the case I would say you should come over and model them for me... you know, seein' as how I helped you win and all...

"... It was just a one night creep off, I ain't even take my sneaks off, I swear..."

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

oh we can arrange that, we can arrange that... matter a fact, you can wear em, all i need is socks.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

finnns2003 wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

dunkaruu wrote:

seriously, are you trying to make me have a boner ?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

On another note, though, some of ya'll have hoodwinked cuffed some very lovely ladies
pimp.gif

I'm late as us-al so if anybody wanna make a .rar file comprised of thee highlights from this thread it would be greatly appreciated by yours truly
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

obligatory nh.

laugh.gif

basically 'what had happened was'... i posted your pic and won the contest, and i'm getting a free pair of air max 360's from dirty

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

If that were the case I would say you should come over and model them for me... you know, seein' as how I helped you win and all...

"... It was just a one night creep off, I ain't even take my sneaks off, I swear..."

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

oh we can arrange that, we can arrange that... matter a fact, you can wear em, all i need is socks.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Sayin' you only need a fraction of the traction?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by mjbetch

why the filipino chicks on the east coast mad short and not attractive? (not to be offensive)
me and my girl are from the east coast

dam I was sure you guys were from the bay for some reason
laugh.gif
Cause all Filipinos reside in California
laugh.gif
hahah VERY true.

we're from northern va. 45 mins from DC

why the filipino chicks on the east coast mad short and not attractive? (not to be offensive)
me and my girl are from the east coast

dam I was sure you guys were from the bay for some reason
laugh.gif
Cause all Filipinos reside in California
laugh.gif
hahah VERY true.

we're from northern va. 45 mins from DC
I thought ya'll were from Cali too for a while, but I actually follow your blog. I noticed there's a lot of Filipinos in VA, I used to godown there every summer for about 7 years. Definitely not enough in Philly. But there's a lot in central/north jersey.

I SWEAR i have seen that picture with the lens cover on the titty before somewhere else. either that or it was another chick.
laugh.gif

thegoat121886:
idk when the last time you were out here, but Cucamonga, Etiwanda, and Alta Loma are now all one big city..Rancho Cucamonga. people still gotta put the old cities in the mailing addresses tho or you run the risk of not getting your mail sometimes.
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

I haven't been back home in almost 5 years now.
tired.gif
frown.gif

So wait up... the area that used to Rancho Cucamonga and the are that used to be Etiwanda and the area that used to be Alta Loma... that is ALLLLLLL now just'Rancho Cucamonga'?!

Sweet lord.

That definitely craps on Ontario.
laugh.gif

^^ haha yeah. she's a 34 C growing into a D.... and that's not even her big one. lmao. one is slightly bigger than the other... AND I LIKE IT!
wow, does she know you posted that pic?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Hey, what's this business about Etiwanda reppin' Cucamonga, like y'all get to borrow our stadium and our 2 INOs and what not?
laugh.gif

Heck no.

And yes, I was most definitely in Cucamonga long before anyone knew where the hell it was. Now I read 'Cocamonga' on NT and think 'Damn, my city blew up in the last 10 years.'

laugh.gif

But no, Etiwanda may not have our stuff. Get your own.

tongue.gif

And yes, Cucamonga > Ontario

wink.gif

I love flying into the airport, though, and used to work at the Mills.
Rancho, Ontario blew the %@+# up, realtalk. It's all nice and $%$+ and the housing boom is major out here too. IE is pulling its on weight now, were not a shadow or an after thought like we use to be... or not as much
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
951 stand up IE STAND UP

filipina
I swear this is like a rare breed of filipina (talking about the breasts)

it's like winning the lottery. 1 in 1000000 chance.
indeed, my ex and my current are filipina's being filipino myself but rarely do they have boobs like those, props man, my girl's are okbut i like them anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

thegoat121886:
idk when the last time you were out here, but Cucamonga, Etiwanda, and Alta Loma are now all one big city..Rancho Cucamonga. people still gotta put the old cities in the mailing addresses tho or you run the risk of not getting your mail sometimes.
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
I haven't been back home in almost 5 years now.
tired.gif
frown.gif

So wait up... the area that used to Rancho Cucamonga and the are that used to be Etiwanda and the area that used to be Alta Loma... that is ALLLLLLL now just 'Rancho Cucamonga'?!

Sweet lord.

That definitely craps on Ontario.
laugh.gif

i think its because all the houses look the same out there.

and whoever said fontana came up was lying to you. a couple new track homes up by the 15 doesnt count.
laugh.gif

Wow, mjbetch, be prepared to have your girlfriends titty now spread all across teh internetz saved on various peoples computers.
smh.gif

I mean don't get me wrong, those are a great pair of new york boobs, but you do realize they're now community *******.
laugh.gif

^ you know mjbetch i keep staring harder and harder at that pic hoping that it magically turns into a gif and the nikon lens cover FALLS off.... SMH @ me

but props fam
laugh.gif

hahahahaah. yall are crazy.

well i told her about the breast appreciation thread (she frequents NT... well she used to) and i asked her if i could post hers. she said ok as long as herface wasnt with her booobaysss. haha

Damn so yall about to just give it to mj because he posted a pic of his girls boob? I mean yes, she is fly but it seems like everyone is jumpin shipnow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom