NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by bdis1986

well ok

2940463856_d99d831cd4.jpg

for the beasts

3199852529_b629818c88.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh @+#$[/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]bdis...How long ago ya was together?? Cuz i hit this awhile ago[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh @+#$[/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]bdis...How long ago ya was together?? Cuz i hit this awhile ago[/color]
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
ohhh you bafooon
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well since ya broke up...Slip me them digits, the backside lookingnice[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

honestly disc golf is ok...but I don't get much enjoyment out of it...

I hope you arent those types of people who have a bag with all different types of discs
roll.gif

We just pick up a 5 dollar frisbee and go with it
roll.gif

Nothing against that of course. But we always make fun of those people, but a lot of people get real into it, I guess one of my good friends does this as well

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

yo cheetos lets double date hahjk
Deal.
deal.gif
haha. your girl is my girl's favorite. nothin sexual about it, she just thinks shes pretty. but next time we're in the bay...
grin.gif

nerd.gif

i'm just messin, all i got is palmela anyways

Deal.
deal.gif
haha. your girl is my girl's favorite. nothin sexual about it, she just thinks shes pretty. but next time we're in the bay...
Yo Ashley, when am I gonna get to buy you a drink at Bogart's or at least a meal at the chipotle or McDonalds?
nerd.gif

Hey, what's this business about Etiwanda reppin' Cucamonga, like y'all get to borrow our stadium and our 2 INOs and what not?
laugh.gif

Heck no.

And yes, I was most definitely in Cucamonga long before anyone knew where the hell it was. Now I read 'Cocamonga' on NT and think 'Damn, my cityblew up in the last 10 years.'

laugh.gif

But no, Etiwanda may not have our stuff. Get your own.

tongue.gif

And yes, Cucamonga > Ontario

wink.gif

I love flying into the airport, though, and used to work at the Mills.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Deal.
deal.gif
Yo Ashley, when am I gonna get to buy you a drink at Bogart's or at least a meal at the chipotle or McDonalds?
nerd.gif
tuesday nights at bogarts were the best! we really gotta plan a ny summit. you go to hofstra?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Hey, what's this business about Etiwanda reppin' Cucamonga, like y'all get to borrow our stadium and our 2 INOs and what not?
laugh.gif

Heck no.

And yes, I was most definitely in Cucamonga long before anyone knew where the hell it was. Now I read 'Cocamonga' on NT and think 'Damn, my city blew up in the last 10 years.'

laugh.gif

But no, Etiwanda may not have our stuff. Get your own.

tongue.gif

And yes, Cucamonga > Ontario

wink.gif

I love flying into the airport, though, and used to work at the Mills.

thank you. I'll give you taht bit about the stadiums tho...i used to hate going to Chaffey College for all our games
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

one time i went to Niketwn Vegas. had to flash my ID at the register for the cashier to ring me up and she was like "OMG...Rancho Cucamonga is a realcity??? I thought it ws only made up for 'Next Friday.'
BTW..idk when the last time you were out here, but Cucamonga, Etiwanda, and Alta Loma are now all one big city..Rancho Cucamonga. people still gotta put theold cities in the mailing addresses tho or you run the risk of not getting your mail sometimes.
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

^^ haha yeah. she's a 34 C growing into a D.... and that's not even her big one. lmao. one is slightly bigger than the other... AND I LIKE IT!

Back
Top Bottom