NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by LEFTFIELDGREEN
there's something really pretty about her.

and yes, this thing is still going.

LaceDemUp... I don't even know what to say. Congrats sir
laugh.gif
I'll admit, I'm a little mad though.

OK...I'm interested to see where you guys come out. Here's my wife:

Vacation in San Fransisco a while back:

Vacation in Cabo San Lucas:

Honeymoon:

whatever my dude ima fan of them boobies right there... and Lace em up....really? get one of you guys kissing or you with your hands somewhere (
wink.gif
) just for proof....maybe you were a DJ at some party and she was a groupie (yes a groupie for the DJ...even though he looks old)
Go on page 27 for more pix of us. Yeah I am old I'm 33 and shes 23. Take some notes youngster...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by LEFTFIELDGREEN
there's something really pretty about her.

Strongly agreed. Nice smile, smooth skin, natural hair color, all qualities I look for in a woman. What I find most attractive though are her eyebrows
happy.gif
. It's one of the biggest traits I look for in a female.

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

whatever my dude ima fan of them boobies right there... and Lace em up....really? get one of you guys kissing or you with your hands somewhere (
wink.gif
) just for proof....maybe you were a DJ at some party and she was a groupie (yes a groupie for the DJ...even though he looks old)
Go on page 27 for more pix of us. Yeah I am old I'm 33 and shes 23. Take some notes youngster...

He was referring to LacedEmUp, not you
laugh.gif
. But on another note, Ekin 75, you really 33 years old?! Damn homie what you been eating on thepast 15 years, you don't even look close to 30!!

damn fam
nerd.gif

i think your girl knows my girl cause she looks mad familiar.

im out in la puente daily, im going right now actually
laugh.gif
(im in corona)

Back
Top Bottom