NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

talk about an uneven playing field.. but i guess thats how this sort of thing works.. from the high contrast PS-esque photos to the low quality camera phone shots that still bring out the beauty. i hope the judges think about all the variables at hand here
Thats real bruh. Some of these pics look like the Zapruder film and others have me surprised the chick didn't blind herself with the flash ODclose to her face

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...so I think I found something (or a few things) I can part with

I might take up that poll idea...or I might just decide it myself..
actually...my girl wants to help judge too.. but she and I are in agreement about the top contender right now
pimp.gif
Make the prize a trip to Jerz for Dirty's (s)mashedpotato's.

Dirty Denied me as a friend
frown.gif

He was on my list then all of a sudden removed our connection.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Its crazy all this time we always hear jokes about Nters not getting girls. But from what I have seen most of these guys are over achieving.

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

Its crazy all this time we always hear jokes about Nters not getting girls. But from what I have seen most of these guys are over achieving.
Seriously: Exhibit A:

If i had to guess I would have got these 2 wrong
laugh.gif
Thats just one of the few playboi. ONly if you knew. I take it your girl is wack. SMH at this hater.

Somemore pix of my piece...

She will cut me if she knew I was posting these but oh well.....

Pre titay kit

Best Present I ever got...

Originally Posted by TCERDA

laugh.gif
Thats just one of the few playboi. ONly if you knew. I take it your girl is wack

Nah She aint. Congrats on "one of the few". She really is a nice looking girl. Maybe its the closet racist in me but I would have never paired you 2.LOL

I was joking about the closet racist part incase you didnt get that. Me and mine get the stares too. Mixed couples ftw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

Somemore pix of my piece...

She will cut me if she knew I was posting these but oh well.....

Pre titay kit

Best Present I ever got...

Nice!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

laugh.gif
Thats just one of the few playboi. ONly if you knew. I take it your girl is wack

Nah She aint. Congrats on "one of the few". She really is a nice looking girl. Maybe its the closet racist in me but I would have never paired you 2. LOL

I was joking about the closet racist part incase you didnt get that. Me and mine get the stares too. Mixed couples ftw
laugh.gif

All love boi. Its all good. And yea mixed couples. FTW
pimp.gif

Again Ekin is a strong second, too bad I dont have one right now......Dirtys seen my last chick I would have been in the running fiiiirsurrreee

^
roll.gif

Oh man i remember dude too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ekin came back through like oh hell nah let me just go ahead and try and shut this down ha?

I might need to see if i cant dig up some more photos then, shoot

Back
Top Bottom