NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

smh.gif
at this
laugh.gif

hindi na tuloy niya mabebenta yung kobe finals saka rising sun niya kung sakali. buti nalang nabayaran na si hopesfall kung hindi matatagalan na naman yun pagnakabili siya ng soldier 3 at hyperize. baka may naloko din siya nung galing siya sa hongkong nanahimik lang, chance niyo na 'to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Aamin na ko....

Hindi ako Kobe fan... at hindi din ako yun...

Si iNigo pala yung may ari ng Bape.... hehehe... Nice one...

ako kobe fan pero hindi ako scammer ako lang si kapitan ingo. hehehehe
roll.gif
wink.gif

I think most of us have an idea of who the guy is so if you still consider on dealing with him, I would say SHIP FIRST.

This is kind of like homicide though and not the murder type of offense and so let's just take it easy on him :smile: I have dealt with him before and he camethrough. I asked him to ship first though after I made a 40% downpayment and he delivered the goods as they were described. I paid him the balance the same dayI got the shoes. He made a mistake on this one, wrong judgement really more than anything else (and I don't think this was motivated by BAD FAITH) and so Iwill just say let's just forgive the guy and if you really want to know who he is, there is really no need to make it public, just ask hopesfall and hewill tell you. He told me and that was good enough for me

Not trying to be a defense lawyer here hehehe I am just saying, NOBODY'S PERFECT :smile:

yep, i think.. lets jus let this one slide. besides, the money has been refunded so next time its either let him ship first or meet him up.

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

hindi na tuloy niya mabebenta yung kobe finals saka rising sun niya kung sakali. buti nalang nabayaran na si hopesfall kung hindi matatagalan na naman yun pag nakabili siya ng soldier 3 at hyperize. baka may naloko din siya nung galing siya sa hongkong nanahimik lang, chance niyo na 'to
laugh.gif

Sapul!

you can't pull something like this and expect not be put on blast.the seller has yet to explain his side of the story which is damning in my eyes.clear theair dude.don't expect to do more business here buying or selling until you clear your name.man the F up

i'm not trying to be a prosecutor here but one bad judgment in real life and one may end up in jail, or worse, dead. that said, no one will dare try toone-up someone unless he has the feeling that he can get away with it.

i think those who defend the dude has, in one way or another, done something similar in the past.

y'all are warned.

" think those who defend the dude has, in one way or another, done something similar in the past. y'all are warned"

ayus!!! kawawa naman yung mga umapila bitay agad ang hatol
laugh.gif

I apologize for what happened.
It was an unexpected/unwanted thing that i myself would hate.
I apologize to Hopesfall/Ray-Ann for the delay and inconvenience.
I didn't expect that the person whom i ordered from wouldn't deliver what i needed/ordered.
Full refund has been made.
Everyone commits mistake/s. This time i committed one and i apologize for it.
Hoping for everyone's consideration.
Pasensya na! Tao lang din ako... Nagkakamali! Pumapalpak!
Learned my lesson.
Again... I apologize!
Have a great day everyone!
More power to NT!

i didn't log in for almost 2 days..andme n plang ngyre
laugh.gif

^hey inigo..good to see that you made an apology. i just hope that by next time the same thing will never happen again.

Back
Top Bottom