NTers with BUMPING systems: rear view mirror keeps moving around...

It's the one on the inside, usually mounted on the middle of the windshield. The new system is great, but does anyone know of a way to stabilize themirror? Or will I just have to learn to deal with it? If you guys (or girls) know of any information about this, please help me out. Thanks in advance.

What I did when I had my system was flip the mirror up like you do when someone has their high beams on. It keeps the mirror from shaking more. Try it out, orget dynamat

^ That's what I'm thinking... It's time to get used to the side view mirrors. But it's not a screw, my mirror is like a metal ball, and itpivots in a socket.

use the side mirror or turn it down (
laugh.gif
, that's not happening). one time my joint straight came off of the piece that glues to the glass, I wasscrambling on the interstate trying to pick that joint up. Then I was like
pimp.gif
and turned it back up.

my rear view mirror fell off the other day when i was beatin to hard....where can i get adhesive to put it back on?
btw, i need to install a kill switch to my amps/subs cause it drains my battery even when im not driving.

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

You'll get used to it.

Yup. It's really nothing you can do because the mirror is connected to the car. If you put your hands on the roof lining, you will feel the bass. You get used to it after a while.

is it like swiveling like crazy or just vibrating ...because you can just deal with vibrations but swivels may need to be countered with duct tape...and i dontthink dynamat will do much in terms of fixing his rear view problem...however, it works greats with license plate rattle, increased sql/spl and decreased roadnoise...or so i've heard.

i kind of think the price of sound deadening outweighs its benefits, anyone wanna school me on this? i mean, i know all about sound deadening, differentbrands, applications, etc....but does it seriously help enough to invest a few bills into it?

when my @$+* HITS ... aint no screw helping my mirrors lol ... actually, you ever think its not your mirrors moving but your head?

Hahaha, naw man, it gets to the point to where I'm slouching if I don't fix the mirror.

lol dope. mine just vibrates real hard but stays in plac.e ial os have a clipped on a wide screen rear view mirron on top so that might be helpin. dont theyhava dampener material for it? i got it lined in my trunk but u might wana look into that

Back
Top Bottom