NT'ers who wore/have braces I have a question...

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

putting on green and red ligatures for christmas
pimp.gif

middle school SWAGGGG
Getting your teams color
pimp.gif
But I have a question, is wearing the rubberbands at night enough? Cuz I either forget or don't really want to put them on during the day
ohwell.gif

The constant pressure for a few days after you get them tightened sucks, but that day you get them off and you can help be cheese at all times makes it all sooo worth it. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The constant pressure for a few days after you get them tightened sucks, but that day you get them off and you can help be cheese at all times makes it all sooo worth it. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

how much does invisalign cost? I'm thinking of getting them, also, does insurance cover it?

I'm wondering the same thing if it's not too personal.  I don't think insurance covers them though, but I could be wrong.  I wore braces back in 5th grade, but my sophomore year of HS I had to get my wisdom teeth removed because they were causing my teeth to crowd.  Because of my wisdom teeth, my front 4 teeth on top and bottom are out of alignment.  2 years of braces for nothing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

how much does invisalign cost? I'm thinking of getting them, also, does insurance cover it?

I'm wondering the same thing if it's not too personal.  I don't think insurance covers them though, but I could be wrong.  I wore braces back in 5th grade, but my sophomore year of HS I had to get my wisdom teeth removed because they were causing my teeth to crowd.  Because of my wisdom teeth, my front 4 teeth on top and bottom are out of alignment.  2 years of braces for nothing
30t6p3b.gif

At first it will feel uncomfortable and weird but trust me the pain will come once they start tightening it and you try to eat. Left me headaches. Get you a bottle of tylenol to prepare
laugh.gif

At first it will feel uncomfortable and weird but trust me the pain will come once they start tightening it and you try to eat. Left me headaches. Get you a bottle of tylenol to prepare
laugh.gif

Wait so OP do you have invisalign retainers or actual braces but the "clear" ones. I remember people getting the clear bands on their braces, and when they would eat things like mustard it would turn nasty yellow. That *%! is nasty. I made sure to always just get a solid color like red and black.

Wait so OP do you have invisalign retainers or actual braces but the "clear" ones. I remember people getting the clear bands on their braces, and when they would eat things like mustard it would turn nasty yellow. That *%! is nasty. I made sure to always just get a solid color like red and black.

Having braces really sucks...i got in aug 09 and still have em on but im hoping by the summer..i noticed since I got them I dont talk to lots of people no more I don't want them to see my braces..

Having braces really sucks...i got in aug 09 and still have em on but im hoping by the summer..i noticed since I got them I dont talk to lots of people no more I don't want them to see my braces..

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Physicx

i got mine off in october, 3 months ahead of schedule
pimp.gif

havent been wearing my retainer that much since they bumped me down from 24 to 12 hours a day though :/
At the least, wear it when you sleep.  Last thing you want is your teeth to get crooked again

i got my braces off in 05, & i wore my retainer every night until i lost it in 08. i still aint got a new one & i aint got no insurance no more, so im @%#!$+. & my teeth started shiftin a lil bit, but nuthin too noticeable

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Physicx

i got mine off in october, 3 months ahead of schedule
pimp.gif

havent been wearing my retainer that much since they bumped me down from 24 to 12 hours a day though :/
At the least, wear it when you sleep.  Last thing you want is your teeth to get crooked again

i got my braces off in 05, & i wore my retainer every night until i lost it in 08. i still aint got a new one & i aint got no insurance no more, so im @%#!$+. & my teeth started shiftin a lil bit, but nuthin too noticeable

Originally Posted by LA KB24

How long do ppl wear the retainer for? Does ut gave to be at night
they told me to wear mine all day for a year, & after that they said wear it at night for the rest of my life

they told me to wear mine all day for a year, & after that they said wear it at night for the rest of my life

Originally Posted by eashawty

30t6p3b.gif
@ the bastards not telling you this the first day.

Originally Posted by eashawty

30t6p3b.gif
@ the bastards not telling you this the first day.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

pimp.gif

middle school SWAGGGG
Getting your teams color
pimp.gif
But I have a question, is wearing the rubberbands at night enough? Cuz I either forget or don't really want to put them on during the day
ohwell.gif

yes it should be ok.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

pimp.gif

middle school SWAGGGG
Getting your teams color
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

yes it should be ok.

Invisalign.
pimp.gif

Start a new tray right before you go to bed and pop a couple Tylenol PM's and you're $$$$$$$$. Wake up with the new trays already putting in 8 hours of work on your teeth and it doesn't hurt at all.

Invisalign.
pimp.gif

Start a new tray right before you go to bed and pop a couple Tylenol PM's and you're $$$$$$$$. Wake up with the new trays already putting in 8 hours of work on your teeth and it doesn't hurt at all.

Back
Top Bottom