Nters, when you have babies please give them basic home training

lol I feel old saying this but I don't know whats up with kids these days, they're only 4-5 years younger than me but they're a lot different frommy age group. Im talking about these damn college freshmen
laugh.gif
sick.gif
the general lack of sense, hygiene or regard makes me wonder how they were raised
smh.gif
. Ibeen here three years and every year its been worse..or maybe college kids are just nasty as hell. I'm sure we all got stories, I'll spare you thedetails
sick.gif
smh.gif

I think these HS kids are makin' themselves look stupid......I won't get into to it that much tho. It's probably goin' to get better for thenew generation tho [I sure as hell hope so 'cause of my daughter and nephew].

reading nt on a daily basis leads me to believe most nters should not reproduce for the great good of mankind.

TGB's post on the "lost" youth or whatever it was titled should be stickied....and I think it goes hand-in-hand with your topic...

Some of these teens etc. that I see walking around are flat out pathetic. No decorum, loud, and just a general lack of respect for everyone...includingthemselves. It's embarrassing. As the cliche goes, it ALL starts at home. And as cliched as it is, those words couldn't be any more truthful. You gotparents making horrible decisions day-in and day-out, so what do you expect of these kids walking around? It's sad...

nasty college kids are hardly a new phenom.

im a germophobe and have no clue how i made it through college. i think when you're surrounded by other dirty/nasty/wild people it normalizes it. for mostpeople its not until you get your own place/space that you start to look back on how you used to act and go
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

It's ironic that you expect them to teach their kids that which they haven't been taught themselves.

No neccesarily, with age many come into common sense, its really not that much to ask.

man i was on the Q train yesterday and I saw these high school kids that just came from the pool, a girl had her bathing suit wearing it like it was a thong,all she had over that was a net dress....she was dancing on some dudes lap...all this on the train during rush hour, there was no music, i was embarassed justsitting and watching. The dudes with her were banging on the ceiling.......i had a stone face on

^pics?? j/k...it is crazy out here. The night before my lil' bro's senior year, I had a man-to-man talk with him. I just wanted to see where his headwas at, and wanted to motivate him to get ready for his senior year of hs. Tell me why this fool overslept because "his alarm didn't go off" andwas late to school on the 1st day of his last year of high school??? And he acted like it wasn't a big deal...smh

Nope, college kids are definitely nasty. I found out last year. Once they get away from their parents it's like their parents didn't teach themanything.

Will do.
I actually said that to one of my roommates parents though.
The girl didn't seem to learn any kind home training at all.

Back
Top Bottom