NTer's Old Louis Vuitton Suitcase

Originally Posted by bwood056

dude got it at a garage sale right ?? i rem.. it was mad nice too...

It wasnt all that nice fam
laugh.gif

it was a great find though...I think he paid less than a Bill for it....

Originally Posted by kickinit102

Originally Posted by Rafool

There's a list punisha?

You and those 3 other trolls in the JB forum have something against me.
laugh.gif

I don't have anything against you, except that you're quite annoying with those smart comments towards other members.

I'm glad other people agree that you are very annoying.
Another confused idiot
And another annoying idiot, rafool cool your just annoying and that peter griffin guy.

all of that dude's posts were in that topic.

he probably got something from LV, logged off of NT forever, and is BALLLLLLIN' in France.

Originally Posted by kickinit102

Originally Posted by Rafool

There's a list punisha?

You and those 3 other trolls in the JB forum have something against me.
laugh.gif

I don't have anything against you, except that you're quite annoying with those smart comments towards other members.

I'm glad other people agree that you are very annoying.
Another confused idiot
and another banned SN
*poof

I thought he found it in the garbage, can't remember though. It was in great conditions to be from 1923

Originally Posted by J23Diego

I thought he found it in the garbage, can't remember though. It was in great conditions to be from 1923

lol. He bought it at an estate sale.
happy.gif

dude got it for like 50 bucks at an estate sale

i PM'ed the OP a while ago about it but he never got back to me

also says he hasn't posted since he made that thread.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

dude got it for like 50 bucks at an estate sale

i PM'ed the OP a while ago about it but he never got back to me

also says he hasn't posted since he made that thread.

Suspicious. NT should launch an investigation. I predict either sold it for lots of money and is on a beach somewhere or he got murdered. Knowing NTers, mymoney is on the latter since he would DEFINITELY come back to NT to brag. Hmmmmm
frown.gif

On Pawn Stars he said it was appraised at 15,000. They would only give him $2000 for it so he dipped with it.

soleful247, you came from niketalk to the purse forum to impress a bunch of ladies with your vintage LV
rofl.gif

yns

just messin with ya, the boy saw you posted it on niketalk here so i looked for it on here..

awesome find though!!!

laugh.gif

yeah i can see dude getting the big 2 commas for that trunk and unlimited lv like someone above me said , but you never know he might be under a differentscreen name and most likely always copping something new in the designer clothing or designer sneaker thread
nerd.gif

i saw that episode. my family didn't believe me when i said dude was a NTer
laugh.gif

i don't blame him for keepin it, but dude shoulda known he wasn't gonna get anywhere near 15k

Dude probably got a piece of paper in the mail from LV with a number that had 2 commas and started jumping and screaming,chunked duece and dipped with thestacks he got from them
laugh.gif

Dude probably eating steak and shrimp while drinking the most expensive champagne every day while feeding his pets caviar and wiping his %$@ with LV scarves.
He's probably like Niketalk who?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom