NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I usually don't admit defeat but I think these YOTH Dunks got the best of me this time, looks like I'm going to have to pay resell
mean.gif
How bad is the resell though? i saw a few that didn't look ridiculous in price

I usually don't admit defeat but I think these YOTH Dunks got the best of me this time, looks like I'm going to have to pay resell :smh:
How bad is the resell though? i saw a few that didn't look ridiculous in price

If I'm going to pay resell, I rather meet you face to face instead of shipping. From the looks of it, $250 and that requires a drive to Queens :x :x ... I had a FCFS spot on RD but by the time I realized it, too late. About to stop partying on Friday nights!

If I'm going to pay resell, I rather meet you face to face instead of shipping. From the looks of it, $250 and that requires a drive to Queens
sick.gif
sick.gif
... I had a FCFS spot on RD but by the time I realized it, too late. About to stop partying on Friday nights!
Yeah Friday night parties have lost me a lot of Saturday morning releases on NDC. I'll check my "friendly neighborhood reseller" and see if he has any, he's in plainfield and he's usually not too crazy with pricing

If I'm going to pay resell, I rather meet you face to face instead of shipping. From the looks of it, $250 and that requires a drive to Queens :x :x ... I had a FCFS spot on RD but by the time I realized it, too late. About to stop partying on Friday nights!
Yeah Friday night parties have lost me a lot of Saturday morning releases on NDC. I'll check my "friendly neighborhood reseller" and see if he has any, he's in plainfield and he's usually not too crazy with pricing

Thanks fam, size 11.

Is this the dude that's always posting a large amount of kicks on CL in various sizes? I know he's from Plainfield as well.

Thanks fam, size 11.

Is this the dude that's always posting a large amount of kicks on CL in various sizes? I know he's from Plainfield as well.
yeah him, he's actually a friend ... i just texted him he said he sold whichever size he had .... damn and he said $190

No doubt, I had sent my homie to go check him when he had the Aunt Pearl KD 4s for sale a while back, seemed like a cool dude when we spoke.

I usually don't admit defeat but I think these YOTH Dunks got the best of me this time, looks like I'm going to have to pay resell :smh:
You and me both smh. I'm gonna have to wait though a few months till I get all my other heat out the way. Anyone heard who might be getting the infrared23 6s yet? I know it's type early for stores to actually tell you maybe someone has an inside scoop.

Last edited:
You and me both smh. I'm gonna have to wait though a few months till I get all my other heat out the way. .

I feel like if I don't get them this week or next then the prices will skyrocket. Powder Blue 10s & the Tiffs are my only must cops for me next month. Maybe those Cool Grey/Volt Foams as well depending on how they look in person.

Last edited:
I feel like if I don't get them this week or next then the prices will skyrocket. Powder Blue 10s & the Tiffs are my only must cops for me next month. Maybe those Cool Grey/Volt Foams as well depending on how they look in person.
You and me both smh. I'm gonna have to wait though a few months till I get all my other heat out the way.
That's what I'm thinkin too with the prices. I'm just gonna see around the time I plan to cop them and see if I'm willing to pay the prices

You and me both smh. I'm gonna have to wait though a few months till I get all my other heat out the way. Anyone heard who might be getting the infrared23 6s yet? I know it's type early for stores to actually tell you maybe someone has an inside scoop.
I'v been asking around and getting no where!

I might be able to track down a yoth. Sold my pair for $150 :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I might be able to track down a yoth. Sold my pair for $150 :lol: :smh:

C'mon Alp send some of that luck this way please lol size 11.

Nike will re-release these again in July. Today's release was just to get the hype train moving.

That's the second time I heard this. Someone else mentioned are gonna release the inferred ATC 2 again this summer. I don't wanna sleep on pairs and miss out waiting on a restock tho.

@seandon23 - No luck fam, only found a 8.5 & 10 out here.

Damn dude I wish I checked this a few days ago - where did you see that 8.5? That's the size I need!

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

Anybody have any low key info or spots for the ASICS GUARDIANS dropping this weekend? I need an 8.5 or 9, thanks gentleman.

Last edited:
Nike will re-release these again in July. Today's release was just to get the hype train moving.

That's the second time I heard this. Someone else mentioned are gonna release the inferred ATC 2 again this summer. I don't wanna sleep on pairs and miss out waiting on a restock tho.

@seandon23 - No luck fam, only found a 8.5 & 10 out here.

Damn dude I wish I checked this a few days ago - where did you see that 8.5? That's the size I need!

Anybody have any low key info or spots for the ASICS GUARDIANS dropping this weekend? I need an 8.5 or 9, thanks gentleman.

Downtown Newark had a spot with a 8.5 & 10 left on RD.

I'll keep an eye for you, I ended up getting my size from FTA @ GSP

If you see the YOTH DUNKS sz 11, call me A$AP.

I don't have any Asics connects as of yet, maybe Alp can help.

a friend of mine who manages a shop, said the ATC will be a wider release in june and he already confirmed 40-50 pairs that they are getting, as opposed to the 18 pairs they had the first time around.

anyone going for the packers Asics this friday?

YOTH getting dropped of at my door on Friday. Anyone know the usual wait time on Kith? Feel like a bunch of mom & pop sites coming up you don't really need to camp just do some twitter research.

So far nothing to my knowledge but i can give everyone a head up probably by the end of the week what is going on. I've been told it may not go to every store but i'm hoping thats false information.

Back
Top Bottom