NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

How much are the Oregon foams reselling for? .. I personally wouldn't do it, but I'm not a huge foam fan outside of a few colors. I perfer the 1s.

Regardless, get rid of those whiteouts ASAP lol :x :x

^ cap, how you do with your bred 1s?

Bred 1s and whiteout foams for oregon foams all DS size 12 a good deal?

i would make that trade now, white out foams are only good for customs :lol:

im trying to trade my oregon foams for a fear 5 and bel air

nothings going below 6 and i feel they are more limited than the db foam, which is going for 8-1000

^ cap, how you do with your bred 1s?

Bred 1s and whiteout foams for oregon foams all DS size 12 a good deal?

i would make that trade now, white out foams are only good for customs :lol:

im trying to trade my oregon foams for a fear 5 and bel air

nothings going below 6 and i feel they are more limited than the db foam, which is going for 8-1000

I only ended up with 1 pair, which I'm waiting for as we speak :smh: ... all my fcfs spots ended up charging $250. The price wasn't bad but they let people pay the day before and didn't tell anyone so camping was useless. I'm still on the hunt for another pair, might have to let go some of my goodies to make it happen :x

I only ended up with 1 pair, which I'm waiting for as we speak :smh: ... all my fcfs spots ended up charging $250. The price wasn't bad but they let people pay the day before and didn't tell anyone so camping was useless. I'm still on the hunt for another pair, might have to let go some of my goodies to make it happen :x

damn shelf still hasnt shipped yet?

hmu, if you trying to get rid of anything.

damn shelf still hasnt shipped yet?

hmu, if you trying to get rid of anything.

They shipped. Cleared customes. Its the slow *** sorting hub in Kearny holding me up :smh:

I'll keep an eye out, but I haven't seen any BHMs in any size pop up in a while. I think they're all in people's closets or on ebay at this point.

Sup dudes. 1's came in today from amazon, but the date on the tag is 8/22, instead of 8/14 or 8/21. Pls halp.

how does it work tho, if they go on sale at 8, do they like call out numbers? and thats the one they let in the store to buy?

Back
Top Bottom