NTers - need help joining a social circle.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

are you in middle school?
indifferent.gif

just go talk to her
Damn, why so harsh on dude? For some people, it's not that easy.

OP, just go talk to her

Now thats funny!
laugh.gif

Lmao, this dude has zero game,

Real talk son, grow some balls, you gotta bring this to nt cuz your wack crew would laugh u out the box

Betting strong on virgin status

Almost bet my life dude rolls with deep Muslim all sausage crew and stays with button up shirts when they "go out"

Furthermore Ill go on a limb and say out of his sausage filled crew there's one dude who is cool and all the other dorks tail him like he's god, op is a follower.

End rant/

Real talk son, grow some balls, you gotta bring this to nt cuz your wack crew would laugh u out the box

Almost bet my life dude rolls with deep Muslim all sausage crew and stays with button up shirts when they "go out"

Furthermore Ill go on a limb and say out of his sausage filled crew there's one dude who is cool and all the other dorks tail him like he's god, op is a follower.

End rant/

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by halal cart23

I grew up in a well-off, but *$+$$* up family so as a kid, I never felt comfortable around other kids from my area.... that's my excuse, I have a problem, I need some help.
picture-221.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dead.  +1 for Community reference

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I grew up in a well-off, but *$+$$* up family so as a kid, I never felt comfortable around other kids from my area.... that's my excuse, I have a problem, I need some help.
picture-221.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dead.  +1 for Community reference

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

End rant/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Am I a Virgin?
Define virgin... I haven't put my ____ in a girl's ___, but I've messed around with a few girls and done other @%%*... this was by choice BTW

*my "wack *** crew" doesn't #+#%$*$ exist...
I don't "roll with deep Muslim all sausage crew and stay with button up shirts when we "go out"" because I don't roll w/ a crew.

finally, I don't even know what to say to this...
"Furthermore Ill go on a limb and say out of his sausage filled crew there's one dude who is cool and all the other dorks tail him like he's god, op is a follower."

You clearly know the story of my life based on like 3 of my posts, way to jump to conclusions w/ more than sufficient evidence smart guy.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

End rant/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Am I a Virgin?
Define virgin... I haven't put my ____ in a girl's ___, but I've messed around with a few girls and done other @%%*... this was by choice BTW

*my "wack *** crew" doesn't #+#%$*$ exist...
I don't "roll with deep Muslim all sausage crew and stay with button up shirts when we "go out"" because I don't roll w/ a crew.

finally, I don't even know what to say to this...
"Furthermore Ill go on a limb and say out of his sausage filled crew there's one dude who is cool and all the other dorks tail him like he's god, op is a follower."

You clearly know the story of my life based on like 3 of my posts, way to jump to conclusions w/ more than sufficient evidence smart guy.

It's kind of hard to invade those groups at big schools, unless you're just genuinely fun to be around. No one likes someone coming in and changing the dynamic of the group unless it's for the better, an awkward or boring person coming in just makes the whole group feel awkward and bored.

It's kind of hard to invade those groups at big schools, unless you're just genuinely fun to be around. No one likes someone coming in and changing the dynamic of the group unless it's for the better, an awkward or boring person coming in just makes the whole group feel awkward and bored.

you're reading the whole MM thing wrong. Furthermore the only way getting into her group helps you is if you create a jealousy plotline. Grow some balls and go talk to her in class when she's with her friend, that way it'll be less awkward when you try to talk her when she's isolated. Also don't try doing any of that MM stuff when you're talking to her in class, you'll only end up forcing things

you're reading the whole MM thing wrong. Furthermore the only way getting into her group helps you is if you create a jealousy plotline. Grow some balls and go talk to her in class when she's with her friend, that way it'll be less awkward when you try to talk her when she's isolated. Also don't try doing any of that MM stuff when you're talking to her in class, you'll only end up forcing things

Just create small talk with her regarding common interests. You just have to sack up and talk to her. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take OP.

Just create small talk with her regarding common interests. You just have to sack up and talk to her. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take OP.

indifferent.gif

just go talk to her
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn, why so harsh on dude? For some people, it's not that easy.[/color]

OP, just go talk to her
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Please tell me you obviously saw I did that on purpose...[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

just go talk to her
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn, why so harsh on dude? For some people, it's not that easy.[/color]

OP, just go talk to her
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Please tell me you obviously saw I did that on purpose...[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ "Muslim all sausage crew".
Think about that one.
But yeah as far as the topic is concerned,you just gotta throw caution to the wind and go for what you want man.If things don't work out the way you want then they just don't work out.

laugh.gif
@ "Muslim all sausage crew".
Think about that one.
But yeah as far as the topic is concerned,you just gotta throw caution to the wind and go for what you want man.If things don't work out the way you want then they just don't work out.

I'm in college.

And It ain't like I haven't talked to her, I know her, but I want to get closer to her by getting closer to her friends... because if you win the whole group over, it is easier to go after a specific girl. (this !#!% is from mystery method) But I don't know how to join this group.

BTW, some of you fools are too far removed from college life to understand or remember how important a social circle is in getting w/ girls.
If you are always hanging out by yourself or only w/ one or two people - guys that is, then girls won't even give you a second look.

Part of growing up is realizing that social circles are a bunch of BS.  If she snubs you because you're not part of the "clique", then she isn't worth the trouble.  Put on your big boy panties and go talk to her.

*Am I a Virgin?
Define virgin... I haven't put my ____ in a girl's___, but I've messed around with a few girls and done other @%%*...this was by choice BTW

Coincidentally, that IS the definition of a virgin. 
laugh.gif

I'm in college.

And It ain't like I haven't talked to her, I know her, but I want to get closer to her by getting closer to her friends... because if you win the whole group over, it is easier to go after a specific girl. (this !#!% is from mystery method) But I don't know how to join this group.

BTW, some of you fools are too far removed from college life to understand or remember how important a social circle is in getting w/ girls.
If you are always hanging out by yourself or only w/ one or two people - guys that is, then girls won't even give you a second look.

Part of growing up is realizing that social circles are a bunch of BS.  If she snubs you because you're not part of the "clique", then she isn't worth the trouble.  Put on your big boy panties and go talk to her.

*Am I a Virgin?
Define virgin... I haven't put my ____ in a girl's___, but I've messed around with a few girls and done other @%%*...this was by choice BTW

Coincidentally, that IS the definition of a virgin. 
laugh.gif

if you chat it up with ol girl already, if you see her with her friend, include her into the conversation. then, when you see them around, talk to both of them. you don't have to roll with a "clique" (who says that in real life) to bag.

if you chat it up with ol girl already, if you see her with her friend, include her into the conversation. then, when you see them around, talk to both of them. you don't have to roll with a "clique" (who says that in real life) to bag.

Back
Top Bottom