NTers in Mass

his hookup right now is probably telling him we are done hooking you up etc. Hahaha. Who knows what this will bring, it seems to be getting enough pub. Tblake tweeted it out

Didn't see anything on TBlakes twitter. He tweeted something out about it?

He did have the photo up and now it's gone. I wonder if Bodega slapped him on the hand. I enjoy his videos but deleting that post shows a biased behavior. I enjoy making my videos as well but I would if I had the kind of followers he has I would have kept that photo up. He has far more reach and influence with nike than any of us do.

This reminds of when Laced had a bunch of the Tiffanys before release. Did it ever come out how they got all of those? I probably wont end up even entering the raffle at Bodega don't want to deal with all this BS. 

This reminds of when Laced had a bunch of the Tiffanys before release. Did it ever come out how they got all of those? I probably wont end up even entering the raffle at Bodega don't want to deal with all this BS. 

I'm going to go enter since I am in Boston and am doing a little shopping today. I know what the result will be though haha. Hope you all are enjoying the long weekend. Got my Kyrie's on and TTS is the way to go they are really nice

He is at it again. Claiming he got them "out of state" and has nothing to do with Bodega.

Last edited:
LMAOOOOOO I'm connected, so this is the thread thats been going around about my pics of all my frags, I'm connected bro, i just received more orders of frags across the nation lol, follow me on ig eminent_echelon for all the latest heat!!! PS i have no ties with bodega y'all are ruining chances for yourselves to get any heat in boston. i been doing this, only thing new is me on IG and admin to local sneaker pigs on fb, i wear all my **** all my frags and kicks are my size. stop hating on me or continue fueling my motivation. *inserts general emoji saluting y'all* 

That's nuts. If I was innocent I wouldn't have even wasted my efforts to even make a NT account just to defend myself :lol:

So pointless.

I'm in tears tho hahahahahahahahahaha

That's nuts. If I was innocent I wouldn't have even wasted my efforts to even make a NT account just to defend myself :lol:

So pointless.

Couldn't agree with you more ... The threats of banning people from a local sneaker group are so crazy

So pointless.

Yeah dudes trying too hard. :lol:

Anyway let's keep this thread going and not worry about that guy :rolleyes

Was on the road and seem like I missed out on something I guess. I haven't seen much talk about the guy in here so I don't know what up. He is getting slammed on twitter/IG though so maybe he should try to chase people down there. As far as us as a group talking about it, not sure how that ruins our chances with Bodega. Not like they know any of our names.. If anything, it helps improve chances of making it fair.

That's about all I have to say. Good luck to all if pairs haven't in fact been backdoored to anyone.

Sitting here with all my fragments and knowing you got none.. Cracks me up also, bad publicity is just as good as good publicity , yea lets keep this going, while your at it follow your Boi on the gram eminent_echelon hahahahahaahha
all good man, I didn't want a pair anyways. However, there are plenty of people that want a pair. So when you call people out saying "so called sneakerheads" think about that for a minute...You done now... Ok my point is sneakerheads help each other that's how this whole thing started a long time ago, and I can guarantee I am a lot older than you and have been around longer than you. So anyways, you want to do something good do it, ask this group who needs a pair and hook them up, you don't need all 8 pairs. That's a sneakerhead move bro, greed kills and catches up eventually trust me....Anyhow, good luck to all who went to Bodega to enter

Sitting here with all my fragments and knowing you got none.. Cracks me up also, bad publicity is just as good as good publicity , yea lets keep this going, while your at it follow your Boi on the gram eminent_echelon hahahahahaahha

Keep this crap out of my thread. Anymore posts about this will be deleted and you will be banned.

All good bro, just had to state my input, hope your holiday went well salute!!
Don't want to be that guy but TBlake posted the photo on his Twitter last night then deletes it no credibility from him to be honest . Some
Of these sneaker celebrities are a joke to me. Yes I have a YouTube channel but deleting that post just like his restock tweeting a few months back is all BS. My page isn't even monetized , rant is over

some may hate me for this but the arrogance on his part needed to be addressed. Leaders don't follow others, they are individuals that help and inform.

Back
Top Bottom