NTers in Mass

looking to pick up the toro iV's  and maybe the 1's too.   
Same here. I'm hittin up the Holyoke Mall. I don't think any stores there are doing raffles though. I'd rather a raffle, but as long as I get the kicks I'm cool. I just hate waitin in long *** lines.

For those that missed the Calvin Johnson volts on NDC this weekend Eastbay is releasing them tomorrow and there is a countdown clock. Wonder if they'll sell out like NDC dis

^^^me too, lol. First time ever I'm going to enter a raffle!!
This will be my second... struck out on the Lebrons last week!!!

I expect my odds to be a lot better for this one. 

I know they had 150 pairs of the grapes last big GR, so I'm estimating they will get at least that many of the Toro's...  (wishful thinking) 

FYI: Providence HOH is doing raffle for the 4's and FCFS for 1's
Champs (Prov. Place) is also doing a raffle.... Finishline and Footaction are FCFS for the Toro's!!

Talked to the guy at HOH, and he said they are getting about 70-80 pairs... Finishline only 36

Spoke w/ the store manager of Finishline and it's up in the air if they are going to open early, but he did let me check them out.  These kicks are on point and I can't wait to get mine... Even let my son try on the Toddler size...  Nice guy!! 

Champs (Prov. Place) is also doing a raffle.... Finishline and Footaction are FCFS for the Toro's!!

Talked to the guy at HOH, and he said they are getting about 70-80 pairs... Finishline only 36

Spoke w/ the store manager of Finishline and it's up in the air if they are going to open early, but he did let me check them out.  These kicks are on point and I can't wait to get mine... Even let my son try on the Toddler size...  Nice guy!! 
Yeah the Finishline Manager at Providence mall is cool. He's not stupid though, he'll open early, lol

welcome more ma nters.
anybody passin on the toros? I'm testing to see if ntbos gonna kill bots but I won't be heartbroken if I miss. prolly won't bother with shadows since only hoh getting em

^^^think like the black toes. Knicks and celtics where def more available then black toes and shadows. Royals where just a stupid release that I'd like to forget, lol. I'm actually surprised to see how much of a GR the toros are. When was the last time we saw a retro +cw this widely available. I can only think of the crimson 3's and well all those what's up with them

welcome more ma nters.
anybody passin on the toros? I'm testing to see if ntbos gonna kill bots but I won't be heartbroken if I miss. prolly won't bother with shadows since only hoh getting em

I'm passing on the toros, all red shoes are really not my thing.

Ya I realized I mispoke, only FTL getting 1s is HOH, expressions, eblens, n the boutiques should.

I might try bodega since ill be goin down to pick up my toros newayz tho.

Back
Top Bottom