NTers in Mass

Only attempt was Royals......Crash and burn!!!...will be looking for restock, hopefully.

Last edited:
My buddy walked into HOH in Cambridge yesterday after 9am picked up the Barkleys size 10 and walked out easy cop he said. The Air Force Max not so much though. I have a feeling those Air Force Max resell cost will just keep rising luckily I got a pair.

Scooped up the ASG Kobes figuring they'd be too orange and I'd just swap 'em for somethin I'd been missin at the sneakermeet but then I see them in person and wow, I think I gotta hold onto these puppies

No black/royals for me, oh well onto the grapes.
Grapes should be an easy pickup. I hope.

No black/royals for me, oh well onto the grapes.
Grapes should be an easy pickup. I hope.
Grapes should be fairly easy, based on how "limited" they are. Back in '06, I got lucky and got my pair from Eastbay. Alot of the chain stores in my immediate area didn't get them (it's better now with jordan releases) and I wasn't about to campout for sneakers. I did drive by Swansea mall at 5am to scope out hype and it was crazy, and I think only 1 store was getting them their. Good luck man!!!

^^^thanks, and welcome to NT.
ITs good to see more and more NTers from mass.
This threads been moving lately. :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^thanks, and welcome to NT.
ITs good to see more and more NTers from mass.
This threads been moving lately. :pimp:

I feel the same way, hoping it becomes more active than it is now, so everyone can help each other

As for the grapes, I expect them to be mass produced as they are part of the 23rd anniversary of the 5's

It will be hard for me to cop the grapes since I will be getting married in Florida that week :frown:

I feel the same way, hoping it becomes more active than it is now, so everyone can help each other

As for the grapes, I expect them to be mass produced as they are part of the 23rd anniversary of the 5's
I am always down to help someone out. Especially since im one of the few in Western Ma. Any info or sightings I come across ill post in here and ill do what I can cause it sucks not getting what you want.

I am still on the hunt for Royal 1s. Anyone know if HOH cambridge got them?
Nope, called last night. Dude was like "absolutely not" when I asked if any sizes were in stock or if there was a potential re-shipment. Dude probably thought I was a fool for calling, but what ever. Even even called a bunch of Eblens in like 50 mile radius from where I live, which includes RI too, no luck. I was finally able to scoop up Knick's 1.

I'm down with helping the Mass community too. Anything I find Ill post.

Peace

Sorry bro I haven't heard anything on those, even more limited than the royals and I didn't even glance at those In person

Expressions is wack, at the the one in New Bedford is. Shady and rude every time I inquire of sneakers. The one and only pair of J's I picked up there was the Altitude 13's back in '05. They usally dont' get the super limited shoes either, I didn't even call them and ask about the corks

Expressions is wack, at the the one in New Bedford is. Shady and rude every time I inquire of sneakers. The one and only pair of J's I picked up there was the Altitude 13's back in '05. They usally dont' get the super limited shoes either, I didn't even call them and ask about the corks
Sounds like it's store by store then.  I called up the Cambridge store and got an asst. mgr on the line who was super helpful.  I forget which shoe it was about but they had a twitter announcement about a restock on something I'd missed on RD cuz my only option was online and I'm lazy in that avenue.   The Asst Mgr hadn't heard about the tweet, didnt know if they were going to be getting them.  But he took down my name, phone #, size, and shoe of interest and told me he'd give me a call if they came in.  I expected nothing after that but sure enough, around 3pm when they're shipment came in that day, he gave me a call and told me they had 'em in and if I came straight there they'd have 1 for me.  I'd locked 'em up earlier in the day but nonetheless, that dude was awesome.  

Wouldn't surprise me that it's a case by case tho.

Back
Top Bottom