NTers in Mass

any boston NT'ers lookin for a job in boston or switch jobs?

PM me.

my company is hiring like wild fire.

Last edited:
^. I'll pass the word

Also FWIW- I read on the Yeezy theead cncpts had these. Went by. My girl ran in real quick before I could park and the dude at the counter went on to say NO and if he did get them he'd refuse shipment until kanye apologizes to Beck.

My girl came back to the car and said " I'm sorry I asked ". Wtf not the typical response I expect from Cncpts. A simple " no" would have done. Esp to responding to a woman

^. I'll pass the word

Also FWIW- I read on the Yeezy theead cncpts had these. Went by. My girl ran in real quick before I could park and the dude at the counter went on to say NO and if he did get them he'd refuse shipment until kanye apologizes to Beck.

My girl came back to the car and said " I'm sorry I asked ". Wtf not the typical response I expect from Cncpts. A simple " no" would have done. Esp to responding to a woman

Yeah that's pretty strange. Oh well those things are trash anyway.

I dunno concepts was mad rude to me last time I went by.

I went to buy a couple tshirts for a Secret Santa and maybe a pair of dunks for me and they wouldn't help me with anything at all.

Was really frustrated by it cuz I normally really like their stuff

Damn, what the F is up with this weather. Down here in the New Bedford area we are getting hit pretty hard. How bought you guys in Boston area? 

just saw this I'm located in the north end for a couple more months before I move to puerto rico

I'll post any finds from the area in here and help you guys out

It's whiteout conditions here in Boston. It's crazy, enough of this. On another note any of you get an access code for nike's SNKRS app yet? A friend of mine got one and was able to grab the foams this morning.

still waiting too...

tried manually this AM.. stuck out obviously... wish  I had a code 

this weather blows..

anyone know if any spots stll have the Bulls Over Broadway 10' s?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom