NTERS!! DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?

just an average joe here..I do buy J's, but only ones I couldnt afford when I was a youning..kobe stan,yup, but not that hardcore!Lupe's -SHOW GOES ON,IS DOPE!other than that ..Im doing what I like

just an average joe here..I do buy J's, but only ones I couldnt afford when I was a youning..kobe stan,yup, but not that hardcore!Lupe's -SHOW GOES ON,IS DOPE!other than that ..Im doing what I like

Originally Posted by IamMD

from what i understand about typical NTers: they all have beamers, collect shoes, love jordan/kobe, claim they can hoop, spend mad guap to look fresh for other dudes, get no youngns, wear girls deodarant, have macs and iphones, eat pho once a week, love kanye/lupe, am i missing anything?

- dont own a beamer
-dont collect shoes
-respect jordan/hate kobe
-dont play basketball
-havent bought clothes in ages
-dont wear girls deodorant
-i have a macbook pro/BB 9700
-havent eaten pho in 6 months
-like kanyes old music, never liked him, dont listen to or care for lupe

from what i understand about typical NTers: they all have beamers, collect shoes, love jordan/kobe, claim they can hoop, spend mad guap to look fresh for other dudes, get no youngns, wear girls deodarant, have macs and iphones, eat pho once a week, love kanye/lupe, am i missing anything?

- dont own a beamer
-dont collect shoes
-respect jordan/hate kobe
-dont play basketball
-havent bought clothes in ages
-dont wear girls deodorant
-i have a macbook pro/BB 9700
-havent eaten pho in 6 months
-like kanyes old music, never liked him, dont listen to or care for lupe

i had a beamer, sold it and got a jag. no iphone, i go blackberry. you also forgot to mention that we are just better than everyone else.

i had a beamer, sold it and got a jag. no iphone, i go blackberry. you also forgot to mention that we are just better than everyone else.

IamMD wrote:

drive an expedition, married with 3 kids, have a nice paying job, dont live at home with the parents and i got my place

IamMD wrote:

drive an expedition, married with 3 kids, have a nice paying job, dont live at home with the parents and i got my place

from what i understand about typical NTers: they all have beamers, collect  buy certain shoes, love have respect for jordan/kobe/lebron, claim they can hoop, spend mad guap to look fresh for other dudes, get no youngns, wear girls deodarant, have a macs and a iphones, eat pho once a week, love kanye/lupe & Basegod, am i missing anything?
fixed for me 

from what i understand about typical NTers: they all have beamers, collect  buy certain shoes, love have respect for jordan/kobe/lebron, claim they can hoop, spend mad guap to look fresh for other dudes, get no youngns, wear girls deodarant, have a macs and a iphones, eat pho once a week, love kanye/lupe & Basegod, am i missing anything?
fixed for me 

Drive a 84 monte carlo, get sneakers ofter (NIKEtalk), love sony products, have a girl who i think is a dime and could give a +$@! if you think different, have a blackberry and work in a restaurant. and will be a struggling college student soon, but I DO ball pretty well and live in florida. ye' and lu are fantastic to me but thats because i lov all kinds of music and they are creative individuals

Drive a 84 monte carlo, get sneakers ofter (NIKEtalk), love sony products, have a girl who i think is a dime and could give a +$@! if you think different, have a blackberry and work in a restaurant. and will be a struggling college student soon, but I DO ball pretty well and live in florida. ye' and lu are fantastic to me but thats because i lov all kinds of music and they are creative individuals

Check the sig
pimp.gif

collect shoes, love jordan/kobe, claim they can hoop, spend mad guap to look fresh for other dudes, get no youngns, have macs and iphones

yep

collect shoes, love jordan/kobe, claim they can hoop, spend mad guap to look fresh for other dudes, get no youngns, have macs and iphones

yep

from what i understand about typical NTers BRaTZ DoS: they all have beamers no ride, collect shoes, love jordan/kobe Landry Fields, claim they can hoop, spend mad guap to look fresh for other dudes, get no youngns, wear girls deodarant, have macs a PC and iphones Droid phone, eat pho Subway once a week, love kanye/lupe Metallica, am i missing anything? nope.

guess i dont fit the NT bill
laugh.gif

from what i understand about typical NTers BRaTZ DoS: they all have beamers no ride, collect shoes, love jordan/kobe Landry Fields, claim they can hoop, spend mad guap to look fresh for other dudes, get no youngns, wear girls deodarant, have macs a PC and iphones Droid phone, eat pho Subway once a week, love kanye/lupe Metallica, am i missing anything? nope.

guess i dont fit the NT bill
laugh.gif

i have a mac and wear women's deodorant, but I wore women's deodorant way before i knew about it on NT

o yea and I can ball .

i have a mac and wear women's deodorant, but I wore women's deodorant way before i knew about it on NT

o yea and I can ball .

I've been on here for ages, and according to this post I don't fit in. Except that I love Kobe. I feel like I just found out I was adopted.

Back
Top Bottom