NT'ers comparing players and also debating NBA player height APPRECIATION post...

Fresh
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Was that the Biggie & Pac thread????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was hilarious.
roll.gif

Thecomebacklegend is always comedy even though it's unintentional.

This was classic:

People always overstate or understate sizes in the NBA, college, and High School. It's common knowledge that I guess you aren't aware of. They list KG at 6'11 but he's more along the lines of 7'3. T-Mac is close to 7'0 not 6'9 or w/e he's listed. Or how Ben Wallace is closer to 6'4 and Charles Barkley was closer to 6'3. Don't believe everything you read. I guess you don't remember when they weighed Lebron sometime in November and said he was 270+? And the grewing of 2 inches 2 years ago stemmed to the back pain he was experience then. Check your facts before you judge me. Rodman grew 8 inches senior year of HS, again check your facts. Only David Robinson grew in college years when he was in military school and he was 20. But he just had a late growth spurt, those occur sometimes, it's weird but it does happen. There's a difference between a 4-10 inch growth spurt which was just delayed and just straight extra small growth at that kind of age. And out of nowhere growing 1.5-2 inches at 22. I mean common that's not natural by any which way you look at it. Male bodies develop till the age of 25. Meaning if you feed it HGH from lets say 18 (when Lebron is a rookie) to now he can grow an extra 1-3 inches during that time span very easily. There's a reason when they identify children who will only grow to about 4'6-5'0 they feed them small doses of HGH. It helps people grow during the developmental years. However, I'm sure Lebron just did it to help his body recover. 95% of this board doesn't know what it means to play sports at that kind of level and what kind of toll it actually takes on the body. Especially basketball where the cutting, jumping, change of directions, 230+ lb bodies ramming into each other full speed, and anything else you want to think of does on a body. It's not something that should be done for extended period of times. Our bodies are just not built for that.

roll.gif
roll.gif

People were clownin' dude saying that Yao & T-Mac were the "Twin Towers."
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

I guess you don't remember when they weighed Lebron sometime in November and said he was 270+? And the grewing of 2 inches 2 years ago stemmed to the back pain he was experience then. Check your facts before you judge
damn.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
all jokes aside, I dunno how the NFL measured Charles Woodson at 6' ft +

Maybe they did it with his cleats on?
laugh.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:
This was classic:

People always overstate or understate sizes in the NBA, college, and High School. It's common knowledge that I guess you aren't aware of. They list KG at 6'11 but he's more along the lines of 7'3. T-Mac is close to 7'0 not 6'9 or w/e he's listed. Or how Ben Wallace is closer to 6'4 and Charles Barkley was closer to 6'3. Don't believe everything you read. I guess you don't remember when they weighed Lebron sometime in November and said he was 270+? And the grewing of 2 inches 2 years ago stemmed to the back pain he was experience then. Check your facts before you judge me. Rodman grew 8 inches senior year of HS, again check your facts. Only David Robinson grew in college years when he was in military school and he was 20. But he just had a late growth spurt, those occur sometimes, it's weird but it does happen. There's a difference between a 4-10 inch growth spurt which was just delayed and just straight extra small growth at that kind of age. And out of nowhere growing 1.5-2 inches at 22. I mean common that's not natural by any which way you look at it. Male bodies develop till the age of 25. Meaning if you feed it HGH from lets say 18 (when Lebron is a rookie) to now he can grow an extra 1-3 inches during that time span very easily. There's a reason when they identify children who will only grow to about 4'6-5'0 they feed them small doses of HGH. It helps people grow during the developmental years. However, I'm sure Lebron just did it to help his body recover. 95% of this board doesn't know what it means to play sports at that kind of level and what kind of toll it actually takes on the body. Especially basketball where the cutting, jumping, change of directions, 230+ lb bodies ramming into each other full speed, and anything else you want to think of does on a body. It's not something that should be done for extended period of times. Our bodies are just not built for that.

roll.gif
roll.gif

People were clownin' dude saying that Yao & T-Mac were the "Twin Towers."
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

WOW! I just ready that body of lies and blasphemy. How can any person with "common knowledge" write that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some NTer with the SN of Sting was the one who called Kobe a Calbert Channey type player. He was one of those FR3SH/TRIPLEDOUBLE types who post stuffl likethat Kobe couldnt the league in scoring, lead his team to the playoffs, lead his out the first round, win MVP etc etc etc

Well, Barkley was always listed at 6'6'' even though I think he could have been more like 6'4'' or 6'4 1/2", so calling him6'3", while incorrect, doesn't look like the dumbest thing that guy said . . . Ben Wallace on the other hand . .
sick.gif

blake griffin and lebron

Yeah it was a draft thread or something like that.

I can't remember who said it but someone in the thread said Griffin is Lebron 2.0

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Some NTer with the SN of Sting was the one who called Kobe a Calbert Channey type player. He was one of those FR3SH/TRIPLEDOUBLE types who post stuffl like that Kobe couldnt the league in scoring, lead his team to the playoffs, lead his out the first round, win MVP etc etc etc
I remember that SN! Except this dude was so serious about it... Fresh and 3pledouble are actually entertaining sometimes and 3ple is the Lakersgood luck charm
laugh.gif

on't believe everything you read. I guess you don't remember when they weighed Lebron sometime in November and said he was 270+? And the grewing of 2 inches 2 years ago stemmed to the back pain he was experience then.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom