NTers--Anyone having a crap Friday the 13th so far?

It's been great for me. Me and my group released our first mixtape today and people around school were feelin it.

It's been great for me. Me and my group released our first mixtape today and people around school were feelin it.

me and my boys released our first mixtape today and some people was feelin it. it's been a pretty good day

me and my boys released our first mixtape today and some people was feelin it. it's been a pretty good day

went to walmart, left the windows cracked cause it was sunny as hell...went to checkout, noticed it was dark outside.....hard rain came down!!!!!was raining for about 3 minutes before I noticed..GREAT WAY TO UN DS MY PLAYOFF 13'S.nothing like running in a fresh pair of jays....lol..FU!

went to walmart, left the windows cracked cause it was sunny as hell...went to checkout, noticed it was dark outside.....hard rain came down!!!!!was raining for about 3 minutes before I noticed..GREAT WAY TO UN DS MY PLAYOFF 13'S.nothing like running in a fresh pair of jays....lol..FU!

tumblr_lkuob2x9V41qatjx3.jpg

Yeah I freaked out because my American legal history professor gave me an I for not having the correct citations for a research paper...and the I automatically turned into an F because his change (which my true grade is an A) probably hasn't been processed yet. I emailed him about it and he said its an A in his book so I'm not too worried.

Yeah I freaked out because my American legal history professor gave me an I for not having the correct citations for a research paper...and the I automatically turned into an F because his change (which my true grade is an A) probably hasn't been processed yet. I emailed him about it and he said its an A in his book so I'm not too worried.

Originally Posted by j671

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i'm even hurt by this, those are my fav jordans ever.

Originally Posted by j671

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i'm even hurt by this, those are my fav jordans ever.

cops came into my girlfriends apt and woke me up by slapping me in the face...
and turns out they broke into the wrong apt
mad.gif

cops came into my girlfriends apt and woke me up by slapping me in the face...
and turns out they broke into the wrong apt
mad.gif

I has been ok. Made 10 dollars by helping some lady get her phone to ring. ( Working on cell phones on my day off...fuuuu.) About to go get braided and just got word that ol girl might come through tomorrow night. ( I hope so this slump is killing me.) She gave me a little Spanish teaser the other night. My body is ready.

I has been ok. Made 10 dollars by helping some lady get her phone to ring. ( Working on cell phones on my day off...fuuuu.) About to go get braided and just got word that ol girl might come through tomorrow night. ( I hope so this slump is killing me.) She gave me a little Spanish teaser the other night. My body is ready.

Just a typical Friday full of stress from work and a evening of relaxation.

Just a typical Friday full of stress from work and a evening of relaxation.

finished up with finals today, my girl turned 21 today about to go get some food and drinks with some friends
feeling good feeling great

finished up with finals today, my girl turned 21 today about to go get some food and drinks with some friends
feeling good feeling great

Yesterday (the 13th over here lol), power went out at the office (hot summer here, too.
indifferent.gif
)... but my desktop was still running. No UPS-battery system, too.

Back
Top Bottom