NTers--Anyone having a crap Friday the 13th so far?

I'm usually not superstitious at all, but so far my day had sucked balls.

I went out to move my car at 8 am so I wouldn't get a ticket for being parked at a meter and I still got a $70 ticket around the corner where I parked because of street cleaning. The sign was more than halfway down the block from where I parked and obscured by tree branches so I didn't see it. The %%@*+# up thing is, the street cleaning ticket is $10 more than a ticket would have been for parking at a meter. I should have just stayed where I was.

Then I get to work and all of our systems have gone down. It's only 11:30.
indifferent.gif

Anyone else having bad luck today?

I'm usually not superstitious at all, but so far my day had sucked balls.

I went out to move my car at 8 am so I wouldn't get a ticket for being parked at a meter and I still got a $70 ticket around the corner where I parked because of street cleaning. The sign was more than halfway down the block from where I parked and obscured by tree branches so I didn't see it. The %%@*+# up thing is, the street cleaning ticket is $10 more than a ticket would have been for parking at a meter. I should have just stayed where I was.

Then I get to work and all of our systems have gone down. It's only 11:30.
indifferent.gif

Anyone else having bad luck today?

lol i thought i was the only one. this just havent been my week though.

lol i thought i was the only one. this just havent been my week though.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Every day has been trash for me lately
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, I'm sorry dude. What's wrong?

I mean, my entire month so far has been kinda rough dealing with a new apartment and the issues I'm having there, but on the whole I can't complain. It's much better than where I was living before. Today though.....today is just really messing with my last damn nerve. And now I'm sitting here waiting for someone to call me back and further instruct me on what to do. And of course, my boss is MIA today and not returning any phone calls or emails.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Every day has been trash for me lately
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, I'm sorry dude. What's wrong?

I mean, my entire month so far has been kinda rough dealing with a new apartment and the issues I'm having there, but on the whole I can't complain. It's much better than where I was living before. Today though.....today is just really messing with my last damn nerve. And now I'm sitting here waiting for someone to call me back and further instruct me on what to do. And of course, my boss is MIA today and not returning any phone calls or emails.
mad.gif

didn't even realize today is friday the 13th
anyways got pulled over for speeding this morning..

all I wanted was some cough medicine FUUUUUUU! 
mad.gif

didn't even realize today is friday the 13th
anyways got pulled over for speeding this morning..

all I wanted was some cough medicine FUUUUUUU! 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom