NTATL Nike talk ATL

It's beside Bread & Butterfly in the Inman Quarter development. On Elizabeth St
Thank you! I'm new to the area so guys like you on NikeTalk help me out a lot when it comes to things such as finding spots to cop certain releases. Thank you!

Thank you! I'm new to the area so guys like you on NikeTalk help me out a lot when it comes to things such as finding spots to cop certain releases. Thank you!
No problem. I walked by today and they have the windows covered so opening is probably in the next week or so.

Finally hit on the foot apps! lol I feel accomplished. First Jays I ever bought with my own money and first pair of shoes I hit on the app [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
View media item 2405061

Last edited:
Didn't know they had A foot in Stockbridge (probably down the block from me [emoji]128514[/emoji])

Also Let's stop this whole I saw something at random store and not give details.

This thread has been a wealth of information for locals.

Save that secret info stuff for the main thread.

Sheesh......

Last edited:
Man I'm flying out to Vegas at 8:15 Thursday night. I can't make the opening of Social Status

Last edited:
I'm debating if I want to deal with the chaos. Not sure how they are going to prevent people from lining up before 6pm.

I'm thinking that they are gonna give out wrist bands or sometning. There's no way they can handle this.

I'm mainly wondering about what the stock numbers are looking like for the shoes that are gonna be available. It would suck to go through chaos and not cop anything

Back
Top Bottom