NT you've never failed me.

Sorry guys but @xcmc and I are dating [emoji]128520[/emoji]

0013s7hp.gif~c200

Last edited:
These kinds of comments are silly in my opinion. "Dying breed?" Where are you looking? As weird as those comments are, what's weirder is when a man feels the need to tell a woman that they haven't been "corrupted" by standards created and reinforced by men in the first place. Perhaps the best way to ensure "purely original ladies" don't die out or aren't "corrupted" is to not act like women are so delicate and easily corrupted. I haven't read the other "degrading" things you've said to XCMC or Shorty, but I can imagine they are steeped in misogyny based solely on the terms "dying breed" and "corrupted" here. Your compliment to XCMC isn't so much a compliment as it is your misogynistic feelings about the rest of the sex.
*smokey gif* Dude ****

Last edited:
What an exceptional anecdote including the fairy tales and the use of your own daughters as an example to illustrate what would keep a man interested. Useful indeed.

This is something I struggle with - wanting men to like and respect me for my mind rather than my body or looks, the soul rather than the image. I tend to not show too much skin for this reason and try to maintain a classy chill about myself. What is funny is that the way you described your daughters as " [knowing] how to build a Lego kit, kick my *** in Marvel vs Capcom or Injustice: Gods Among Us, like good comedies/are developing a good sense of humor, know how to problem solve, etc.," is literally me, with the addition of being able to hold intellectually stimulating conversations due to my bachelor's in English and strong desire to communicate. I strongly enjoy being engaged in friendly debates, in discussing matters that are beyond the usual topics of pop culture, and I think most people are either incapable or uninterested in it. This makes it difficult to initially connect to people my age, especially guys, just because I'm not trying to put up a front about myself, not trying to dumb myself down to appeal to anyone. Alongside that though, I am the movie watching, video game playing, goofy *** chick that will always try to keep a smile on her friends' faces, and keep a positive vibe.

Alongside those traits, I am extremely kind. I am probably the most thoughtful, genuine person you'll ever meet. In fact, my best friend back home and I were discussing our personalities and she described me as "a very loving person, kinda like a mama bear who will fill you with love and wont rip your face off" though when pushed to the edge, I might consider it. :lol: She also said I had a way of bringing good people together because I have this genuine energy about me (i've heard this from various people I've met in my lifetime). This is essential because what you see is what you get with me. I'm not playing a role, I am who I am and always will be.

All in all, I know I have a lot to offer someone, more than just the usual adult responsibilities :tongue: :lol: , more than just the physical realm. I offer realness, depth, sincerity, humbleness and joy, and I am glad that you believe these things will get me far. You literally just gave me the biggest boost of confidence and I'm extremely thankful for you.

:rofl:

What an exceptional anecdote including the fairy tales and the use of your own daughters as an example to illustrate what would keep a man interested. Useful indeed.

This is something I struggle with - wanting men to like and respect me for my mind rather than my body or looks, the soul rather than the image. I tend to not show too much skin for this reason and try to maintain a classy chill about myself. What is funny is that the way you described your daughters as " [knowing] how to build a Lego kit, kick my *** in Marvel vs Capcom or Injustice: Gods Among Us, like good comedies/are developing a good sense of humor, know how to problem solve, etc.," is literally me, with the addition of being able to hold intellectually stimulating conversations due to my bachelor's in English and strong desire to communicate. I strongly enjoy being engaged in friendly debates, in discussing matters that are beyond the usual topics of pop culture, and I think most people are either incapable or uninterested in it. This makes it difficult to initially connect to people my age, especially guys, just because I'm not trying to put up a front about myself, not trying to dumb myself down to appeal to anyone. Alongside that though, I am the movie watching, video game playing, goofy *** chick that will always try to keep a smile on her friends' faces, and keep a positive vibe.

Alongside those traits, I am extremely kind. I am probably the most thoughtful, genuine person you'll ever meet. In fact, my best friend back home and I were discussing our personalities and she described me as "a very loving person, kinda like a mama bear who will fill you with love and wont rip your face off" though when pushed to the edge, I might consider it. :lol: She also said I had a way of bringing good people together because I have this genuine energy about me (i've heard this from various people I've met in my lifetime). This is essential because what you see is what you get with me. I'm not playing a role, I am who I am and always will be.

All in all, I know I have a lot to offer someone, more than just the usual adult responsibilities :tongue: :lol: , more than just the physical realm. I offer realness, depth, sincerity, humbleness and joy, and I am glad that you believe these things will get me far. You literally just gave me the biggest boost of confidence and I'm extremely thankful for you.

:rofl:
How old is she? This post made me cringe.

Kind of agree with this.:lol:

And that's any kind of emotions. Anger, sadness etc. They're always on a roller coaster ride. Don't have time to take these irrational woman trips along with her. Rather play Fallout.:lol:

EDIT: Wait, OP is a 30 yo who fell for an 18 yo? What would those two people ever have in common?

lobotomybeats lobotomybeats strikes again.:lol:

I'm not 30 bruh haha I don't know why people saying I caught feelings, or emotions. She was the one tryin to lay it down. I was playin it cool, she wanted to seal the deal and start callin me bf, but I was like hail nah.

I thought OP said he smashed a few time already..

Yessir

Yeah maybe. The way I see it. All of the successful and eligible bachelors that DON'T want a serious gf are messing with the girls in that college age bracket because they are fun, sexy, and easy to impress. It's a quick turnover too, they usually relocate shortly after your fling. That's why I do it. But if I wanted a real relationship, I'm going for girls who are out of college or 22+. When you decide on a career path and place you want to live, I think then you become serious about who you date. Like, you wouldn't want to date someone you aren't thinking about marriage or serious commitment at that point.

So I think mrgrapes85 mrgrapes85 should keep doing what he's doing. He said he didn't want anything serious any way. He just has to do better at not catching feelings and he'll be fine.

Yeah bruh, I'm good. Honestly I'm not emotional invested at all.

Just from my experience op. I'm 22, and I don't think I could have anything serious with a girl that's 18/19...or even under 21 for that matter, they still young and are playing the field...I won't be surprised if she cheat on you with her ex...Srs

I know man, I went wrong with the 18 year olds before, but she seemed way more mature haha but I was wrong.

Last edited:
Op you were in the right. No need to mess with a jawn who aint over her ex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom