NT whose your email provider VOL.Yahoo was slippin so I just created a gmail. Good Call?

WAYYYYYYYYY to much spam and I'm going to use the the google for online transactions ie facebook, Nt, ebay and so on. Who/how many do you have?

i have a gmail account but i can't remember my username...how do you have your mail from other addresses forwarded it to one?

the only thing i don't like about gmail is the fact you can't create folders. it really, really bugs me.

yahoo has a pretty good spam filter. if you're signing up for ten million fishy sites then you're bound to get spam like no other, but as long as youreport something as spam it should never hit your inbox again. the problem is most people just delete it rather than reporting it and it keeps getting sent totheir inbox.

Gmail for me.

Been with it since Day 1 when you had to get an invite to create one.

I love it and don't see myself switching to anything else.

I have a yahoo and all that other bull for Fantasy Sports but Gmail is the main one. No complaints at all.

Hotmail.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

the only thing i don't like about gmail is the fact you can't create folders. it really, really bugs me.
Try using the labels. You can create them.

I have. I hate them and don't use them. I want my folders!

Yahoo! is my e-mail provider. It just works for me since Yahoo! is where I play my fantasy basketball/baseball.

Back
Top Bottom