NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Ya'll the most stupidest ******edest assbackwardest dudes i've ever come across. Beasting for pics throughout, then ol girl comes through and it's nothing but attacks on her and her self esteem. NT playaz are the lamest cats.

If HH ever comes through (pm me first for quality assurance), watch the dumb stuff that gets said.

It's not like a changed into what I was wearing. I literally got out of the shower 5 min before that was taken and that's what I sleep in. What?I'm suppose to go put on pants just to take them off again ... no thank you.

My comfortabilty >>> NT's low self-esteem/attention *%*%$ comments.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

memphisboi55 wrote:
Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
So...how about we switch this to getting the male posters in here to post pics of themselves in their boxers/briefs? Kudos to that boxers/briefs thread.

dont worry ya, she never posted this garbage
laugh.gif

hazel, i know you would shut down NT servers if you posted them bra and panties pics.
wink.gif

My laptop screen probably ain't big enough to display all that rotuntness she got over there.
This is probably true.

And they don't make them big enough for you ey? Hmmm I don't believe it.

You'll see, up close in person when you arrive in VA.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

So...how about we switch this to getting the male posters in here to post pics of themselves in their boxers/briefs? Kudos to that boxers/briefs thread.

dont worry ya, she never posted this garbage
laugh.gif

hazel, i know you would shut down NT servers if you posted them bra and panties pics.
wink.gif

My laptop screen probably ain't big enough to display all that rotuntness she got over there.
word... i'd have to go get both my roommates' laptops and put em side by side
2m6wv2q.gif

i need verification, i've never had the pleasure.
devil.gif

joining NT too late FTL.

*catches breath* ..damn..just...caught..up..thread..moving fast.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at theshenanigans that is taking place here though.

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

been away from this thread for too long. lost like hell...
smh.gif
If you want to know what's going on now/today I would suggest pg 117 or even before that!

Back
Top Bottom