NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

This thread is pure comedy.. I stay lurking though.

But for real, ladies are damned if they do and they're damned if they don't.
Word... dudes been spending the last 120+ pages asking for pics... shorty posts up a pic and now all of a sudden dudes is talking about she'san attention %!$** and begging for attention...
smh.gif

Word... dudes been spending the last 120+ pages asking for pics... shorty posts up a pic and now all of a sudden dudes is talking about she's an attention %!$** and begging for attention...
smh.gif

x2

smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Word... dudes been spending the last 120+ pages asking for pics... shorty posts up a pic and now all of a sudden dudes is talking about she's an attention %!$** and begging for attention...
smh.gif
x2

smh.gif
tired.gif

yea yall really went in on shorty after begging for pics then got them and shes now shes a %$+!#...only on NT

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

smh.gif
x2

smh.gif
tired.gif

qft
thats why NT cant have nice things. shorty been coming thru with pics and ya flaming her for that
smh.gif

some of ya knocking her as an attention #%$%@, are the same dudes asking for pics
laugh.gif

^I think they were talking about her previous actions before she she posted her magic carpet picture. She was one of the main ones going in on HerSole, thenobviously she forgot what she said and went down the same route.

This is why NT femalea will never post pics on here. Lovemysole, come to NYC, hop on the greyhound though and ill pay for your ticket

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

This is why NT femalea will never post pics on here. Lovemysole, come to NYC, hop on the greyhound though and ill pay for your ticket
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Sorry guys, you need to do a lot more to get me offended or upset. NTisn't that serious folks and you all know that.

I never called hersole an attention %$%#*, I was merely saying that she should be nicer considering she goin' hard on a lot of people. I didn't evencall her out on her name but made general references. That's all.
grin.gif

buncha democrats hating on george bush policies, smh
board needs to be united like manchester
cool pics

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by r0yalty

She need to give it a shapeup though
grin.gif
laugh.gif
peep that also, but not shape up... needs a 0

Nah, like some hair on mines.

I dont usually cosign people, but............

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Quoted by the great Diego.

man-in-praise-thumb1475585.jpg

dudes been spending the last 120+ pages asking for pics... shorty posts up a pic and now all of a sudden dudes is talking about she's an attention %!$** and begging for attention...

93a258c4e86a2eb8ce1a2e5d575a29352316dd0.gif

Dudes a trip.

Back
Top Bottom