NT, who's more bad %*# in IYO?

Heavy Arms Custom

Heavyarmsloaded.bmp

or

War Machine

warmachine_01.jpg

Keep in mind this is not a "who would win?" contest. Just a question of personal preference. Both were pretty designed to riddle the battlefieldwith as many bullets and bombs as humanly possible. Both are mobile suits. However, when it comes down to it, I'ma have to roll with Heavy Arms, notbecause he's mad big but because them twin gatling guns, anytime I seen him unleash those bad boys on the battlefield I'd just
eek.gif
eek.gif

Anyway that's my choice, who ya'll got. Feel free to add more pics and vids as well. Thank you.

As much as I love Gundam, I'd say War Machine.

Heavy Arms is a big *** mecha suit with a pilot in the middle of it, while War Machine is just armor, and dude is a going in battle hard body.

War Machine, just based on all the capabilities his armor may or may not have. I bet if he's in good with Stark he can just hit a button and have asatellite(sp?) drop a lazer on the gundam.

Also I think War Machines suit can out manuever most of what HA can throw.

If it was against OG War Machine, then Heavy Arms. But he ain't messin' with the current WM since he can just plug his new suit into Heavy Arms andhave him blow Trowa's brains out

Hmm can you guys elaborate on some of WM's capabilities.

Found this:

he original "Variable Threat Response Battle Suit, Mark I" is a solar charged carbon-composite-based steel mesh armor which provided its user with superhuman-level strength and durability as well as utilizing laser guided munitions. Stark gave Rhodes a modified version of the armor, Mark II Model JRXL-1000, created just for him with the inclusion of repulsors in each palm of the armor's gauntlets and a multifunctional unibeam projector in the chest. The armor could be modified in the field with various modular weapons and has an improved tactical computer system with automatic targeting. Additional weapons included pulse bolt generators, retractable shoulder minigun, variable-configured double-barrel cannons on each gauntlet, gauntlet mounted flamethrower, plasma blade on the left gauntlet, missile box launcher, micro-rocket launcher, particle beam discharger, and an electromagnetic pulse generator in the unibeam projector that could shut down any electronic device in a 50 mile radius. The battlesuit also includes a photon emitter that created a force shield, forcefield-based stealth technology, boot-jet propulsion, and a self-contained breathing system. The second version of the armor, reconfigured by Stark, contained upgraded improvements such as heat seeking missile launchers, pulse cannon, and retractable weapon pods located on its back. Rhodes utilized different types of specialty ammunition as well as non-lethal weapons such as rubber bullets. Though Rhodes lost the original armor, he still possessed a functional prototype helmet and gauntlet.

War Machine will have more agility, just sneak up behind the gundam, put it in a chokehold and rape it with bullets.

Yea but the sheer magnitude of HA's firepower will knock WM out the air before he gets a chance to creep up.

[font=arial,sansserif]The Gundam Heavyarms Custom is a remodeled version of the Gundam Heavyarms, one of the advanced mobile suits sent to Earth as part of Operation Meteor. The Heavyarms was created by Doktor S, one of the five scientists who designed the Tallgeese and the Wing Gundam Zero. With its double gatling guns, homing missiles, micromissiles, vulcans, and machine cannons, it's hardly an exaggeration to say that this Gundam's entire body is a weapon.[/font]

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Yea but the sheer magnitude of HA's firepower will knock WM out the air before he gets a chance to creep up.

War Machine is not even human no more, dude is just a torso and terminator head now
laugh.gif
Dude is a human plug n' play with any machinery he wants
WarMachine_02_SecondPrinting.jpg

I'd take a Gundam over anything....(well except a Code Geass Mech).

Seriously, you're comparing a 50 foot Gundam to a dude inside an armor suit. No contest.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Seriously, you're comparing a 50 foot Gundam to a dude inside an armor suit. No contest.

ya'll really don't know, War Machine got a Satellite armor that would murder the whole him
laugh.gif
He could step on his gundam like he's deading a cigarrete
Satellite_Armor.jpg

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

But like I said, its not a who would beat who contest. Just a "who do you think would get it poppin more?"
laugh.gif
But, it looks like it is goin that route anyway.
"

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

As much as I love Gundam, I'd say War Machine.

Heavy Arms is a big *** mecha suit with a pilot in the middle of it, while War Machine is just armor, and dude is a going in battle hard body.
co-sign

I gotta go with WM. Hes just busts in guns blasting and the new WM is OD. Heavyarms is still a best though.

Back
Top Bottom