NT!!!! Who Is Your Favorite IRON CHEF?

I swear Kinichi never won
laugh.gif
... Morimoto has always been great but myheart belongs to Bobby Flay. I have a crush
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by amel223

My favorite American Iron Cheg is that jolly Italian dude (at least I think he's Italian), for all you dudes who may know who I'm talkin about.
Mario Battali

happy.gif
That's exactly the dude I'm thinking about!

And
tired.gif
at myself for mispelling chef.

Morimoto. Not sure if this is true but someone told me that the host for the OG iron chef is the the father of the American Iron Chef host.

Originally Posted by curious kevin

Morimoto. Not sure if this is true but someone told me that the host for the OG iron chef is the the father of the American Iron Chef host.

Nah,that's the actor Mark Dacascos,star of movies like Brotherhood Of The Wolf,China Strike Force (with Coolio) and this...
w2iyhd.jpg

Originally Posted by curious kevin

When they introduce him on the show they say he is the uncle I believe.

Found this on IMDB
Plays "The Chairman" in Iron Chef America on Food Network, the fictional nephew of Takeshi Kaga, "Chairman Kaga" of the original Japanese series of Iron Chef programs.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001092/bio

Chen Kenichi - sense of humor on screen
Sakai - he's style, what can I say.
and last but not least, Michiba - almost every battle he wrote out his menu using Japanese calligraphy. That calls for respect.

Back
Top Bottom