NT Who are you favorite broadcasting duos of ALLTIME

chick 'n' stu...even though stu's wack. chick carried the load all by himself. RIP chick...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by daprescription

Bob Fitzgerald > *
he is terribLe....just like the warriors..sometimes i wish i couLd sLap him from my teLevision..

roll.gif
took the words out of my mouth acid
laugh.gif
...he has to be the wackest commentator out there...other than chick and stu ienjoy kevin harlan and whoever because he comes up with the best metaphors his best one is "kobe bryant just sucked the gravity out of the targetcenter"

Joe Buck might be the worst analyst in all of sports.

Wait, hold that thought,

Joe Buck is the worst analyst of all time, after Mike Rice.

Whoever mentioned Steve Snapper Jones should log off. I lost it for that dude when he tried to hype up Mo Cheeks for coach of the year when they were in 7thplace in the conference with a 100 million dollar payroll, and this was during a national game, not local.
grin.gif
Just inexcusable. I seriously thought he shoulda been fired on air.
smh.gif

Nobody and I mean nobody has it better then LA. They have had Chick Hearn AND Vin Scully do their games for 40 + years. Talk about elite of the elite.
eek.gif

Some other greats that I have enjoyed are Madden and Walton simply because they have true unstoppable love for their sports. And it shows thru, they may hypeup some guys a little, but they do it for the game, not the person.

Bob Costas and D Enberg and D Stockton are/were great. I always thought Stockton and Hubie Brown were incredible for basketball games.

Marv Albert is of course terrific, he and Fratello together were the best, but now I just wonder what color panties Marv is wearing under his suit.
laugh.gif

I always liked Steve Stone as an analyst and some might call me a homer for that, but no, look at the dude, he got FIRED for talkin about his own team. Ain't no homer about it, the man spoke truth. And when it came to knowing what was coming during a game, nobody can touch Steve.

Jon Miller and Joe Morgan are good, and I really like Phil Simms, he knows his stuff.

Some I don't like.
Anyone who works in Portland.
sick.gif

Buck
Celtics announcers, Tommy and whoever the other guy is. I watched the game they did on Monday, I almost had to mute it. They are embarrassing to the NBA.
New Orleans announcers. Dreadful.
White Sox announcers. Homers is ok, don't put down the other teams. They are guilty as hell of that.
Dolphins radio guys. They are the second worst homers in sports.
Braves crew. Bunch of cry babies

And I'm sure I forgot a few but these are the ones that stick out.

Marv and Clyde...Clyde slayes it everytime wit those ridiculous vocab words....i can tell he watchin scripps every year faithfully

Kevin Calabro and Marques Johnson are untouchable when working together.

Buckhantz and Chenier are those dudes hey will never lose the Wizards job .

Ross and Lawler "Slobberknocker"

Lampley and Merchant are great when they arent cheerleading extra hard for the HBO fighter " Big Right Hand "

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by tupac003

popup.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and theJello's jigglin'!

yehh i hate those homer commentators...warriors and celtics

Back
Top Bottom