NT, where is the best place to study abroad???

Originally Posted by Bernard201

if you speak mandarin and you're white.... go to singapore.  the party scene is wild.  the competition is weak (guys are really shy there).  the girls are gorgeous and they speak perfect english if you need to default to that.  plus its a hop away from thailand.
i've been to a majority of asia and singapore is by far my favorite place.
I am planning a 3 day vaction to singapore
devil.gif
this is great news to me.

I live and work in Bangkok and am tired of the night life/gogo dancers and weak @## club scene here

I stayed in Switzerland right on the Italian border last fall and it was amazing. We were in a small town on a lake in between two mountains; I could see the Alps from my window
pimp.gif

You can take the train pretty much anywhere in Europe. We were only about an hr train ride from Milan (go to the main square where the Duomo is, you will see the BADDEST collection of women you've ever seen in your life, even the McDonald's is filled with 8's and 9's
laugh.gif
Also the shopping is unparalleled if you're rich as hell. Or if you're like me and just wanna go in the Armani, LV, and Gucci stores and try things on and then leave
laugh.gif
)

If I had to pick one place to study abroad I'd probably go with Barcelona, London, or Rome. Can't really go wrong with any of em. Barcelona is beautiful and they literally party til breakfast the next day. London is a little more serene but still a great place to live/visit; I'd totally move there after I graduate if I could.

I stayed in Switzerland right on the Italian border last fall and it was amazing. We were in a small town on a lake in between two mountains; I could see the Alps from my window
pimp.gif

You can take the train pretty much anywhere in Europe. We were only about an hr train ride from Milan (go to the main square where the Duomo is, you will see the BADDEST collection of women you've ever seen in your life, even the McDonald's is filled with 8's and 9's
laugh.gif
Also the shopping is unparalleled if you're rich as hell. Or if you're like me and just wanna go in the Armani, LV, and Gucci stores and try things on and then leave
laugh.gif
)

If I had to pick one place to study abroad I'd probably go with Barcelona, London, or Rome. Can't really go wrong with any of em. Barcelona is beautiful and they literally party til breakfast the next day. London is a little more serene but still a great place to live/visit; I'd totally move there after I graduate if I could.

Minnetrapolis, Singapore isn't that strict... Just don't mess around when it comes to drugs. Dunknforce, what do you do in Thailand and how do you like living there? I was thinking about going back there for some life adventure (most likely chiang mai) but I don't know about the political situation.

Minnetrapolis, Singapore isn't that strict... Just don't mess around when it comes to drugs. Dunknforce, what do you do in Thailand and how do you like living there? I was thinking about going back there for some life adventure (most likely chiang mai) but I don't know about the political situation.

Back
Top Bottom