NT WHERE CAN I GO TO MEET NEW PEOPLE??

I feel the same way hoss, thanks for making this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
By the way, I work at a Borders.^^

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Join an art class or muy thai.

yo real talk on that though... man i joined an art class to finish up my Bulls___ credits for college and was dreading it, right? Showed up the first day, metso many interesting chicks in that class since then. Everyone's so open, not to mention a few eye candies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Join an art class or muy thai.

yo real talk on that though... man i joined an art class to finish up my Bulls___ credits for college and was dreading it, right? Showed up the first day, met so many interesting chicks in that class since then. Everyone's so open, not to mention a few eye candies
pimp.gif
Art class definitely. I showed up to my boy's art class on the first day of classes and met a few interesting chicks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by 214TX972

im tired of seeing my homeboys with girls i messed around with or i kno someone who has messed aound with them before

Tired of seeing your cousins huh....

roll.gif

in school....if you can't get yourself to join a club by rolling solo, just get to know people in your classes. get to know a few people, then you canstart knowing the people they know and etc. etc.

I ain't gonna lie man

Im a loser......... I learned that today while I sat on my computer chair thinking of how many friends I have.

No dudes at all, some chicks but no dudes.

School, college, seriously. Everyday and everywhere I go I will meet someone new. It's pretty cool, and we all connect somehow. I usually just go..hey areyou a 3rd year? Then they say first year.. ask what dorms they from and keep chopping it up.

Outside, no really, just go to a mall, plaza, outdoor walking area and just be friendly. I've met people through all sorts of stuff, work, basketball,school, repair shop, everywhere. Go to some concerts or art galleries, just expand your horizons.

you can be a yelp member and attend events people post. i met some new people on a snowboarding trip someone organized so that might work.

otherwise the already-mentioned gym and school.

Back
Top Bottom