NT Where are You going on Vacation this summer?

Originally Posted by jdi23

Broke as hell right now. Any Cali NTers wanna let your boy crash at their place for a week. I haven't been on a real vacation in years. Yes I'm serious about crashing
laugh.gif
. Help your boy out. Ill pay for my own ticket there and back. You'll be like a tour guide.

well duuhhh, or did you want someone to pay for that too?

Originally Posted by jdi23

Broke as hell right now. Any Cali NTers wanna let your boy crash at their place for a week. I haven't been on a real vacation in years. Yes I'm serious about crashing
laugh.gif
. Help your boy out. Ill pay for my own ticket there and back. You'll be like a tour guide.

well duuhhh, or did you want someone to pay for that too?

So far I have my eyes on Seattle and LA. But Chicago or NYC is definitely set for the fall so I can't spend too much in the summer.

So far I have my eyes on Seattle and LA. But Chicago or NYC is definitely set for the fall so I can't spend too much in the summer.

Mexico (wedding, not mine)
Vegas (grad present
pimp.gif
)
Really want to get to Texas to visit family

Mexico (wedding, not mine)
Vegas (grad present
pimp.gif
)
Really want to get to Texas to visit family

No plans yet...
but im a finalist for a contest entitled "2 months, 35 countries"..... if i make it to the end, i'll have a free trip around the world while doing non-profit work. wishful thinking, but who knows!

If not, probably nowhere.. i'm currently saving my money to travel to 8 countries in Europe and the Middle East in summer of 2012.

No plans yet...
but im a finalist for a contest entitled "2 months, 35 countries"..... if i make it to the end, i'll have a free trip around the world while doing non-profit work. wishful thinking, but who knows!

If not, probably nowhere.. i'm currently saving my money to travel to 8 countries in Europe and the Middle East in summer of 2012.

Was about to be Chicago but money is hella tight. Don't know if I'll be going anywhere this summer

Was about to be Chicago but money is hella tight. Don't know if I'll be going anywhere this summer

I got a friends bachelor party in Vegas coming up in May and might be going to the Philippines in July.

I got a friends bachelor party in Vegas coming up in May and might be going to the Philippines in July.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

No plans yet...

can i come? 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

No plans yet...

can i come? 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom