NT whats your limit? vol. age aint nothin but a number

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

28 is my limit and that's pushing it. I've never talked to someone my own age. I've talked to guys younger than me. Older guys always find me no matter where I go.

Dating up never crossed my mind.. I kinda like "raising" women.. you know, teaching them my preferences before they've  figured out their own. It's a higher chance of success in my favor.... till she "changes" (read: developes into her own person) then she gets mad at me for not knowing how to deal wit it. No one's fault really (bad timing?), but I get to take the hardest blows, no..

Your friend (senior in high school) is going for girls in the 8th grade?

Damn... that's grimey.

20-40
devil.gif

btw im 22 now

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

28 is my limit and that's pushing it. I've never talked to someone my own age. I've talked to guys younger than me. Older guys always find me no matter where I go.

Dating up never crossed my mind.. I kinda like "raising" women.. you know, teaching them my preferences before they've  figured out their own. It's a higher chance of success in my favor.... till she "changes" (read: developes into her own person) then she gets mad at me for not knowing how to deal wit it. No one's fault really (bad timing?), but I get to take the hardest blows, no..

fam you cant be sayin that S!!! publicly
The truth? I never heard about men wanting to have their gf cook for them until I came on here

thats dumb as hell.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Nope none of the guys from my past ever said anything like that before and I never heard that from any of my friends before. I wouldn't even date a guy that expected me to cook all the time just because I'm a girl.
There's a reason they're from your past. j/k
But seriously, a girl who can't cook = not wife material. I wouldn't expect her to cook all the time, but if she can't cook her man a nice meal that didn't come from a box, it's a wrap for her.

Yeah they are my past because I wanted it that way.
laugh.gif
but yeah I didn't say I don't cook, I said I won't be forced to cook just because I have a vagina and not a penis in between my legs. The way the guys on here act like it's the job of a women to do all the cooking and I wouldn't put up with that in my life.
Oh there's nothing wrong with that at all. Not one bit. But a woman with that mentality better have a career and professional purpose. Not saying you don't, but i'm saying for women in general. A woman who doesn't believe her role is in the kitchen better believe she has a role elsewhere.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

fam you cant be sayin that S!!! publicly
laugh.gif
... #*%$... my bad jthagreat. I be forgetting to keep it less-than-Rilla sometimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dating: My age + (I'm 20)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Smashing: 18+[/color]

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

What happened to everybody using the "formula"?

x / 2 + 7 = y
x = your age
y = age of "consent"
nerd.gif
roll.gif

so 16 is the age of "consent" you say, 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

What happened to everybody using the "formula"?

x / 2 + 7 = y
x = your age
y = age of "consent"
nerd.gif
roll.gif

so 16 is the age of "consent" you say, 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

Trust me...

the real spoiler is that you'd still feel guilty..

18+ nowadays...i done slipped up in the past though....

whats up with dudes like 23 dating 16,17 year olds???

Back
Top Bottom