NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

White lady asks my Latino friend "do you speak Mexican?"
His response "yeah, do you speak white lady?"

2myr9k4.png

https://www.facebook.com/iriniyoussef65

peep the cover photo. makes sense.

Close chick friend of mine said, "Who's Jason Waterfalls in the TLC song?"... as in "Don't go chasin' (Jason) waterfalls..."

:rofl: Oh god I actually know someone that thought it was "GO GO JASON WATERFALLS" :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway...

Dumbest thing I heard in astronomy class... We had a lecture on Pluto and in the powerpoint our teacher showed an actual photo of Pluto and it was actually this image:

And someone asked, "Why is it censored?" :smh::lol:

Last edited:
White lady asks my Latino friend "do you speak Mexican?"
His response "yeah, do you speak white lady?"

/thread

Close chick friend of mine said, "Who's Jason Waterfalls in the TLC song?"... as in "Don't go chasin' (Jason) waterfalls..."

:rofl: Oh god I actually know someone that thought it was "GO GO JASON WATERFALLS" :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway...

Dumbest thing I heard in astronomy class... We had a lecture on Pluto and in the powerpoint our teacher showed an actual photo of Pluto and it was actually this image:

And someone asked, "Why is it censored?" :smh::lol:

/thread.

Last edited:
I heard some teenagers in the mall talking about them re-releasing Titanic in 3D. One girl was explaining that she thought the movie was based on a real story, but she wasn't sure. She said ships sank all the time back then but didn't think the Titanic hit an iceberg and sank in 1912. And that it was probably pirates.

I laughed so hard.

These little morons need to watch the History Channel or pick up a book more often.

I was in the line at Wal-Mart and I noticed one of my professors was in line. They had some hood n's in dat thing and they were pickin on all the white people at the front of the store. She was totally pissed off at where she was. So I tapped her on the shoulder to ask if she was in the line and she jumped and said "Can't you young hoods just grow up?! Go get an education or something!"... I responded, "Oh, ok Professor Duncan.. thanks for the A- on my paper though" , shook my head and walked on. She was yelling I'm Sorry really loud while I was walking to another line. All the rest of those days in class were straight awkward for her. I definitely got an A in that class 
laugh.gif

I have had a nice boyfriend and a bad boyfriend, now If I could just find somebody in the middle, stupid ex, and women wonder why guys turn to *****

I was in the line at Wal-Mart and I noticed one of my professors was in line. They had some hood n's in dat thing and they were pickin on all the white people at the front of the store. She was totally pissed off at where she was. So I tapped her on the shoulder to ask if she was in the line and she jumped and said "Can't you young hoods just grow up?! Go get an education or something!"... I responded, "Oh, ok Professor Duncan.. thanks for the A- on my paper though" , shook my head and walked on. She was yelling I'm Sorry really loud while I was walking to another line. All the rest of those days in class were straight awkward for her. I definitely got an A in that class :lol:

dat salt face

I was in the line at Wal-Mart and I noticed one of my professors was in line. They had some hood n's in dat thing and they were pickin on all the white people at the front of the store. She was totally pissed off at where she was. So I tapped her on the shoulder to ask if she was in the line and she jumped and said "Can't you young hoods just grow up?! Go get an education or something!"... I responded, "Oh, ok Professor Duncan.. thanks for the A- on my paper though" , shook my head and walked on. She was yelling I'm Sorry really loud while I was walking to another line. All the rest of those days in class were straight awkward for her. I definitely got an A in that class 
laugh.gif
This was the dumbest story that I've read in a while.

We were talking about economy/job opportunities in class.

Teacher was saying something like "yeah, it can be hard to get a J-O-B now".

Some chick: "What's a J-O-B?".

Entire class and teacher straight up stone faced her.

Girl I used to talk to.

I pick her up in my car

I get in and adjust the steering wheel.

she says
"What are you doing?"

Me
"What do you mean?"

Her
"Did you break your steering wheel already, this car looks pretty new."

Me
"I'm just adjusting the steering wheel"

Her
"That is so weird."

Me
":stoneface: "

She was totally unaware that a steering can be adjusted.

Last edited:
Girl I used to talk to.

I pick her up in my car

she says
"What are you doing?"

Me
"What do you mean?"

Her

Me

Her
"That is so weird."

Me

well it is weird that you're adjusting your steering wheel in your own car after driving it over to somebody's place.

Girl I used to talk to.

I pick her up in my car

she says
"What are you doing?"

Me
"What do you mean?"

Her

Me

Her
"That is so weird."

Me

well it is weird that you're adjusting your steering wheel in your own car after driving it over to somebody's place.

she's still pretty dumb for thinking he broke it and not knowing that you can adjust steering wheels

"when drake says " yolo" is that about yolo county"

*we live in sacramento*

i hit him with the :stoneface: .......... :rofl:

I heard some teenagers in the mall talking about them re-releasing Titanic in 3D. One girl was explaining that she thought the movie was based on a real story, but she wasn't sure. She said ships sank all the time back then but didn't think the Titanic hit an iceberg and sank in 1912. And that it was probably pirates.

I laughed so hard.

These little morons need to watch the History Channel or pick up a book more often.

dead

Back
Top Bottom