NT whats the best car I can get for around $7,000-$10,000?

spot rusherz

Banned
Is it possible for me to get a nice Beamer in that price range? I already know supreme gas & maintenance for BMWs are ridiculous.I kind of want a Dodge Charger... But I'm on the fence.NT can someone help me out??

Is it possible for me to get a nice Beamer in that price range? I already know supreme gas & maintenance for BMWs are ridiculous.I kind of want a Dodge Charger... But I'm on the fence.NT can someone help me out??

im in the same boat fam...

im looking right now at

1996-1999 Maxima's around 1500k-2500k
2004-2006 Maximas's around 7500k-1000k

Acura TL's and RL's
Accord's maybe
Maybe a Camry....

idk i might just save some more $$$ and cop something newer

i just want something Black with Black leather thats clean and i can throw tints on...

im in the same boat fam...

im looking right now at

1996-1999 Maxima's around 1500k-2500k
2004-2006 Maximas's around 7500k-1000k

Acura TL's and RL's
Accord's maybe
Maybe a Camry....

idk i might just save some more $$$ and cop something newer

i just want something Black with Black leather thats clean and i can throw tints on...

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

might as well get a BMW or dodge challenger.

What are Challenger's running?Leo, I saw your thread yo.. I was gonna post in there but I didn't want to derail it.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

might as well get a BMW or dodge challenger.

What are Challenger's running?Leo, I saw your thread yo.. I was gonna post in there but I didn't want to derail it.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Challenger for 10k where?

if he has good credit, I'm damn sure he can pull a challenger for 10k

too many dudes around d.c. (without degree's) that are driving challenger's out here like it's nothing.

if you can't get a challenger with that kind of cash something is wrong, we not talking like the brother got 6k

of course he will have to pay a nice little car note though.

if he has good credit, I'm damn sure he can pull a challenger for 10k

too many dudes around d.c. (without degree's) that are driving challenger's out here like it's nothing.

if you can't get a challenger with that kind of cash something is wrong, we not talking like the brother got 6k

of course he will have to pay a nice little car note though.

you could definitely get a nice BMW for that price range. It all depends on what years your looking for you could possibly get a 96-97 M3 or you could go to see the newer body like the 00-04 but not a M3 in those years

you could definitely get a nice BMW for that price range. It all depends on what years your looking for you could possibly get a 96-97 M3 or you could go to see the newer body like the 00-04 but not a M3 in those years

wrecked-2010-mustang-gt_100183628_m.jpg

Originally Posted by McRaptor

wrecked-2010-mustang-gt_100183628_m.jpg
Dude that's a mustang not a challenger
laugh.gif

But for real? Challengers are sellling for $10k now? I must have been living under a rock, I thought they were still running $20k+

Back
Top Bottom