NT, what's the are some good ways to flip $1200

I don't have pics. Sorry I flipped them too quickly.
indifferent.gif

I don't sit around and take pictures of my sneakers. %#@# is this sneaker showcase?

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Quarter pound (no McDonalds)
basically

if you smoke/know enough people who smoke, just sell to your circle of friends. you could probably move a qp in a couple weeks with relatively low risk. sell $50/eighth and you make a cool $1600

Wont b 1600 profit ur obviously forgetting that he has to "purchase" the qp...nobody is just gonna find and flip a qp

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

^^ if it takes you more than 2 days to move a qp your doing it wrong...
slow money > fast money

only if its steady
hence why i said take your time and only sell to close friends/people you know who smoke. 
Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by Mangudai954
basically

if you smoke/know enough people who smoke, just sell to your circle of friends. you could probably move a qp in a couple weeks with relatively low risk. sell $50/eighth and you make a cool $1600

Wont b 1600 profit ur obviously forgetting that he has to "purchase" the qp...nobody is just gonna find and flip a qp
oh you mean that's not how it works? we got a genius over here.. no #!#%, i meant "make" as in revenue, not profit. 
i'd be remiss to project his profits seeing as i have no idea how much he'd pay for a qp in his area (shouldn't be anywhere near $1200 though).

Back
Top Bottom