NT: What Kind of Bookbags are you Rockin?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

mytmouse76 wrote:

JoseBronx wrote:

30-2853554SPA70UC501878M.jpg
>>>

for class?
sick.gif

thats the bad my spikes for track came in...i don't get why people use them for school...

because I HATE when the zipper come loose plus theyre not heavy, small, and flexible. I have one 8 years old and still good. Dont really carry anything much anyways

Are you THAT dude that wears sweats and shorts on the daily to class? lol

At my school it's always the dudes who scrub it to class and have some sort of "class of 07" gear on. can't call it.
laugh.gif

I just rock my LV backpack everywhere. I paid a rack for it, might as well use it everyday!!!

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

mytmouse76 wrote:

JoseBronx wrote:

30-2853554SPA70UC501878M.jpg
>>>

for class?
sick.gif

thats the bad my spikes for track came in...i don't get why people use them for school...

because I HATE when the zipper come loose plus theyre not heavy, small, and flexible. I have one 8 years old and still good. Dont really carry anything much anyways

Are you THAT dude that wears sweats and shorts on the daily to class? lol

At my school it's always the dudes who scrub it to class and have some sort of "class of 07" gear on. can't call it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ class of 07

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I never wore a backpack in college before, I would just put my notebook in my purse.
You never had any textbooks to carry to your classes? anyways i have the slingshot..buying the Hotshot soon, though

supreme 23rd el martillo bag from like 2007 or so..

backpack_3.jpg

i'm selling this as soon as the school year ends.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I never wore a backpack in college before, I would just put my notebook in my purse.
You never had any textbooks to carry to your classes? anyways i have the slingshot..buying the Hotshot soon, though
I don't remember having to bring textbooks to class. Even in high school I would just bring a purse and notebook to school.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom