NT, what is your status?

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Single with a with a starting 5

[Jay-Z]I show you, howd to do this son[Jay-Z]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

We haven't spoken to each other since I got flamed on that site. That was months ago. Someone must be playing games.

I'm playing hard to get.
Originally Posted by Twig1026

Single as of 5 hours ago....1 year + 8 months down the drain
smh.gif

If it makes you feel better I heard she was a skeezo and you're better off without her.
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Single and got two on deck. Can't decide so until then I'll be single.[/color]

You make me sick.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Single and got two on deck. Can't decide so until then I'll be single.[/color]

Lying @!! ###$$. Pics or ducktales. Did the seller ever send the shirt?

im single but im out there lookin to find some one i can sign an extension on lol.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Single and this !##+ sucks.

I use to be one of those dudes who said relationships are for suckers but after i started to think about it, i would rather have somebody then nobody. Plus ive never been one of those dudes who smashes random chicks so ive been in a long drought
Then you sir are the sucker.Only reason to not be in a relationship is to be free to smash what you want.But im non-single for now feels kindacool

Weekend Girl, just wondering, why does this bother you?

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

happily taken (enphan)

Que cute <3 How long have ya'll been together and how does NT affect your relationship?
Originally Posted by Lazy B

Single Weekend Girl
wink.gif

I thought Mister L retired
eyes.gif
. Love attention.

You don't hit me up on aim no more
Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Sound like a 2004 AOL chatroom in here
laugh.gif

And you haven't at all

A/S/L
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
*Re-installs AIM*

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Weekend Girl, just wondering, why does this bother you?

laugh.gif

I'm BS'ing, fam.

Play on playa
pimp.gif

"...I'd be lyin', denyin' that there's a pimp in me...but I apologize, sorry, you have my sympathy..."

Single and in need of an attractive, intellectual man who would treat me right and with the upmost respect.

Anyone interested? Lol

Single and mingling right now. Not really rushing into anything right now, but looking for a relationship at one point.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

happily taken (enphan)

Que cute <3 How long have ya'll been together and how does NT affect your relationship?
3 yrs. Through e-stalking my boyfriend I saw some pretty intersting posts on here and I wanted to add my input. So I went through the long,arduous process of joining nt, now I can e-stalk AND respond.

Back
Top Bottom