NT:What Is The Valley?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Glendale is the Valley?

I always thought they were talking about the cities around Riverside and all that. Where its hella hot.

Good to know.
Those cities are in the inland empire.

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

South Bay 310 ftw
pimp.gif
Gardena/Torrance *raises roof*

LA is is split in half by very large hills and half of the city lives to the north, in the San Fernando Valley and the other half lives south of those hillsand almost all of the world famous, iconic things about Los Angeles are south of the hills. The Valley also tends to include the cities of Burbank and Glendaleand it is all in the 818 area code.

To those who say the Valley is affluent, some of it is great but it also has some low income areas mostly in the Eastern Half.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Glendale is the Valley?

I always thought they were talking about the cities around Riverside and all that. Where its hella hot.

Good to know.
Those cities are in the inland empire.

a.k.a. the $*%% hole

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

South Bay 310 ftw
pimp.gif

Gardena/Torrance/Inglewood
smokin.gif

Long Beach sucks

what did Long Beach do to you guys!?!!?

I kinda understand though. i grew up in Long Beach but I never do anything there... always driving somewhere else after stopping home.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

South Bay 310 ftw
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Long Beach sucks

I kinda understand though. i grew up in Long Beach but I never do anything there... always driving somewhere else after stopping home.
ohwell.gif

I like downtown Long Beach with The Pike, Queen Mary, Convention Center, and Proper.

Glendale is the Valley?

Good to know.
Glendale is consider Valley? Anyways, Riverside is the opposite way, in the IE, San Berndino County.

Peep
losangeles_anaheim.gif

San Fernando Valley = North of LA = 'the Valley'
Inland Empire = Way east of LA in the middle of Socal "hence, INLAND" towards Vegas, Starts around Ontario/Corona and beyond

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

South Bay 310 ftw
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Long Beach sucks

ohwell.gif
It just sucks. I hate it. I'd rather be somewhere else. LA area such as the wood or Gardena/Torrance would be ideal.

The pike is a ghost town, and 2nd street is burned out. Downtown Fullerton >>>>>>> DTLB

Burbank is where I grew up and for the most part it is a good neighborhood due to the cops being so strict. Profile you like crazy. The further west you gointo North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Pacoima, etc. It starts to get pretty ghetto.

ok here's the thing i kinda want to move to Cali but i dont know where to start

what are some nice cities and areas to look for stuff in....not an immediate move but

i'm setting myself up for this

Help a brother out

The LA area is so damn confusing, I thought the valley was the same thing as Inland Empire. Both of those areas look like big $$% boring suburbs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom