NT what Headphones you rock?

I like my Rose Gold Beats i use those f or the gym mainly because regular apple headphones hurt my hear. That is the main reason i never got airpods idk if their is any difference from those and the ones that come with iphones besides the wireless parrt

I still have my Bowers & Wilkins px. They are great on certain songs but surprisingly muddy on others. I've had them almost 3 years now and the band is falling apart.

Still have my Audio Technicas. Use those when I play on my PS4.

But for daily use, I have my AirPod Pros. Happy with them.

Anyone ever try any cheap noise canceling headphones off amazon? The sub $50 ones have 1k+ reviews and was curious

Anyone ever try any cheap noise canceling headphones off amazon? The sub $50 ones have 1k+ reviews and was curious

I been using the taotronics 46. For a couple months now. I personally love them but I wouldn't consider myself an audiophile at all. Prior to that I was mostly using my airpods. They work well and sound great to me.

Amazon product ASIN B0868J32F3

Copped these yesterday, mad that my Sennheiser broke a couple of months ago
20201123_125727.jpg

I use the jlab studios over the head for workouts/shootarounds. Its a very cheap set of headphones at like $35 but they are very durable and hold an extremely long charge. Would definitely suggest for anyone looking for something cheap and reliable.

Tryin out some new ****.

1612842666949.png

Picked up some Yincrow X6 ($10 from aliexpress). These sound nuttty. The sub bass and low end is honestly incredible and doesn't ruin trebles/mids. If y'all want something cheap and don't want to care about it too much, this is it.

Also my intro to IEMS, Blon BL-03s ($35).

1612842793362.png

Last edited:
Was looking for this thread but I purchased these, but oh well.

Rocking the Anker Soundcore Life Q20. Sound quality for over the ear isn't anything amazing, but gets the job done for $50. Had better over the ears for cheaper.

Bump

What are y'all using now? Looking for wireless ones...maybe thinking about getting sum generic ones off amazon

Am I big tripping? Sum1 enlighten me

Nothing special, gets the job done. Haven't been using it much lately, just been listening to music while in the car.

Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office Amazon product ASIN B07NM3RSRQ

How are the Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless over the ear headphones? Looking for something for when I travel to Europe next month and traveling on the bus/train. Is this a good price or can better options be found for that price/cheaper? Thanks in advance!

Amazon product ASIN B0756CYWWD

Back
Top Bottom