NT, what funds your high-priced addiction to clothes & shoes?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Yall trying to get this kid Leothegod'd
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude's chill.

get a job doing on-line surveys "no age limit"

If push comes to shove, have some chick buy you stuff. (piece of advice though, this option can lead to a bigger problems than you looking for money)

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

just sell candy in school fam
be like those kids on the trains....

excuse me ladies and gentlemen, i am not selling candy for my school or a sports team... but to keep money in my pockets and myself out of trouble. thank you,god bless.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

excuse me ladies and gentlemen, i am not selling candy for my school or a sports team... but to keep money in my pockets and myself out of trouble. thank you, god bless.
It's always some imaginary basketball team or somethin'...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

excuse me ladies and gentlemen, i am not selling candy for my school or a sports team... but to keep money in my pockets and myself out of trouble. thank you, god bless.
It's always some imaginary basketball team or somethin'...
roll.gif
naw they always straight up like... yea i'm broke please buy my overpriced candy

or you can dance in the train. one time these 10 year olds were dancing on the e train and then they finished it off with something like

we take cash, food stamps and american express
have a great day, thank you, god bless

or some crap like that

Originally Posted by the north west

enjoy life when you are 15 and don't worry about clothes that you can't afford

do kids your age even go outside anymore cause it seems like all they do is be online or play videogames

laugh.gif

Funny but true...

no lie i know kids who 14/15 that got LV shades, gucci belts, prada sneakers.

hell most young teens in NY get like this. i dont wanna throw they myspaces out there like that. ask them how they do it at your age.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by cq23

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by cq23

Originally Posted by the north west

wow are you serious??

how bout get a job

15- y-o cant get a job...
and a 15 year old shouldn't really be trying to buy stuff like that, but that's you. i'm not tryina stop ya.
exactly. i want my swag to splash so hard,Michael Phelps would drown in it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I ain't mad at you. Just get a part time job. You should be able to get one with your parent's permission at 15. Though jobs might not want to hire until 16.

Just heed what people say. I'm 16 and I'm already kind of starting to regret spending all my summer cash on kicks.

After the 11/12 CDP I'll be out of the game.
LMAO, how you quitting the game at age 16? How long were you in it like two years? It is a smart move though I cant even front I wish I had didthat back then, I would have a nice $*$ car to drive in instead of nice $*$ shoes to walk in
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by upt17th

OHAU-710LRG.jpg

eyes.gif

try this one... it's 2008...

Sell_Palm_Digital_Scale.jpg

kids nowadays don't know about triple beams...
uhh the one he originally posted is a triple beam..the one you posted is an electronic scale
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom